Station At McAuthur Lies deceit and Misreperesnation

The Station at MacArthur Luxury Residences - Station At McAuthur Lies deceit and Misreperesnation
I was told by one of the Staff members of this Community that there was a Move- in special of $99 and $500 off 1st four months. This Staff Member told my Uncle the same special but did not know that was my uncle at the time. I accepted the special and moved from OUT OF STATE when it came time to pay my 1st month i was told that they could not HONOR the Special by the NEW Manager that came to this property AFTER i signed my lease. I'm so DISGUSTED with this community and Staff, and after being Lied to with this Staff member i asked he does this property Flood he said No but look what happened. these pictures are in the inside and outside of my Home and this is what I moved Out Of State for this. Staff member Ronald Williams will mislead you so please be careful. Record everything and get it in writing before you move.
ID
Irving, Texas
Service
The Station At Macarthur Luxury Residences Deal
Cons
  • Staff dishonesty
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Brands Related to The Station at MacArthur Luxury Residences

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article