map-marker Traverse City, Michigan

The worst hotel I have ever stayed at in Chicago

The construction outside of the building, which could not be helped. Paying for your car parking fee in advance in cash only was very much out of the usual,l especially for those traveling without cash.

Hotel rooms that are rented out to very young underage people that partied very loudly in adjacent room and hallways . Very disruptive until very early hours in the morning, with no intervention for noise control when asked. Guests in my room had very little sleep due to loud music, extremely loud base from the music and screaming from said party guests.Again,no hotel intervention when asked. People knocking on guests doors in the night.

Honestly felt 100% UNSAFE! I also thought this was a nonsmoking hotel, well it wasn't . Smoke from whatever people were smoking bellowed through the hall ways.

It was not worth the expense, and I will NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.

I feel I should get a refund. I am not usually this hars, butt this was the worst experience in Chicago I have ever had.

User's recommendation: Absolutely NOT

Hannah G Vmp

Hotel Refunds the money

The St Clair Hotel - Hotel Refunds the money
Good Morning, when I spoke to the manager and told him what happened for our terrible experience with staying here last night, he said that I would be able to get a full refund due to how poor the service was. Im doing so, you all will need to call them in order to release the funds to receive the refund. It would be amazing if you all could call them ASAP in order to get my money back. We walked in on a contaminated room with peoples belongs; this is a hazardous situations due to COVID. I would like for this to be resolved ASAP.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don’t stay here

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article