Verified Buyer

Total Con!! ZERO customer service!! Do not buy from them!!

The Smart Living Store - Total Con!! ZERO customer service!! Do not buy from them!!
I purchased their mop and steam jr from the smart living store. A part of the steam jr is broken and I have been trying to reach them since purchase. They do not respond. They have no email address, physical address or telephone number. This company is a CON!! Stay away!!!

User's recommendation: Stay Away!! Do not purchase anything from them

Verlee Tef

I purchased a steam mop, over $200, and it stopped working in the first year. I enjoyed the ability of the steam mop and purchased another one for another $200 and it lasted for only FOUR USES.

I have been attempting to get warranty service and have sent over 10 emails and used their 'bubble chat' with NO RESPONSE AT ALL.

There are NO phone numbers to contact the company and it appears their defective units are being sold to unsuspecting consumers! DO NOT BUY ANOTHER ONE!

Ani K

I just need a contact number so I ask about my smart living mop not steaming anymore , needs to be fixed can someone call me please @416918**** number

My mop stoped steaming , I cant use it anymore please do not right back pissed consumer , need more than that to take care of this issue call me please .

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Greatly recon and this product

Ani K Mep

Steam mop stop working

Its been 1 year was perfect till now , I plug in light comes on but no steam coming .
Loss:

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Guest

Bet the warranty was one year. Ending three weeks ago.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article