The Sewing Outlet the best sewing parts online,fast delivery & good Steve

I apologize to The Sewing Outlet, Steve and everybody who works diligently at The Sewing Outlet.Steve from The Sewing Outlet called immediately to resolve the issue which date was actually on the 23 of the February 2016 but pissedconsumer app won't give me the option to date the resolution earlier than february 28.The delivery time for the parts was prompt and parts were accurate thanks to The Sewing Outlet.Steve I love you man and specially The Sewing Outlet.I would recommend The Sewing Outlet as the best sewing parts online.
Austin, Texas
Pros
  • Great steve
Cons
  • I did not of them before
Reason of review
Fast delivery fair prices good quality

We are not liars

As promised I checked to see what happened.The tracking # entered was for the original shipping address and was not used. Here is the correct tracking # for your order. USPS tracking # 940011****563108****29Please note this item shows it was shipped on Monday and that we are not liars.Your review was very harsh for an innocent mistake that would have been prevented if the correct shipping information was received in the first email request to change the address. I packed and printed the label. Then received your second email changing the address again. I created another label but the system already emailed you the first tracking #. That's why it showed as not shipped. The above tracking # verifies it was shipped on Monday. Also if you left a message I would have called you back.I did catch the change and made sure it was corrected and your items were shipped on time and complete. Please update your review to reflect this.We take reviews very seriously and will always make every effort to satisfy our guests. Thank you, Steve TheSewingOutlet.com
#1381908

I ordered $130.00 worth of pats from Sewing outlet in February 2017,never received them ,no response to E mails,my card was charged in 2/2017,I cannot locate locate them. Apparently I was ripped off.

Long Beach, New York

Resolved: The Sewing Outlet company lies, no live costumer service, no email answered.

The Sewing Outlet company lies, no live costumer service, no email answered.
The Sewing Outlet company lies, no live costumer service, no email answered.
After receiving email confirmation for products bought from The Sewing Outlet company, I try by email to change the shipping address and name of the recipient.Did the same also by login in their website.No matter how many email I sent they have not answered after 48 hrs.They emailed a tracking number announcing the merchandise was shipped but I been trying to track it for 48hrs and it's no traceable.Until Today when I track the number & the USPS displays this notice:"Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS ".That means that the merchandise was no "already shipped" like The Sewing Outlet company had expressed on a sales mail more than 48hrs ago.The Sewing Outlet company lies.

Cesar,

As promised I checked to see what happened.

The tracking # entered was for the original shipping address and was not used.

Please note this item shows it was shipped on Monday and that we are not liars.

Your review was very harsh for an innocent mistake that would have been prevented if the correct shipping information was received in the first place.

Also if you left a message I would have called you back. I did catch the change and made sure it was corrected and your items were shipped on time and complete. Please update your review to reflect this.

You ordered your item on Sunday.

You sent a request to change the shipping address then you sent me another request to change the shipping address again.

I confirmed that I received the new information and shipped the order in full on Monday. I do see a record that you called on Monday morning but no message was left. Your items were shipped first class mail. If you don't receive it by Thursday please email me or call and I will track and ship you another one if necessary.

We pride ourselves with expert customer service and will do everything to make you transaction as smooth as possible.

Thank you for your order and please call me if you have any questions. If the answering system picks up leave a message and I will return your call.

Sincerely,

Steve

TheSewingOutlet.com

View more comments (1)
Resolved
Austin, Texas
Pros
  • Prices
Cons
  • Nolive costumer service notanswers to email
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
answer email and live costumer service;no we would call you back!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article