Regional Center for Maxillofacial Surgery

In 2008 my wife was to have implant surgery, this process has been almost two years and cost $6990.00 for removal of implant devise, $12145.00 for a bone graft and $12345.00 for the implants. At the beginning the Regional Center agreed to a 3% discount if I paid in cash and not use a credit card. When the time came the Regional Center would not honor the 3% discount. The Center also returned a $4000.00 plus check to the insurance instead of giving it to us as we had already paid in full.They refused to give it to us and it took over six months to get the money. The Center refused to provide information I needed to file the insurance myself after they had promised to file for me. I requested a meeting with the Doctor and he refused to discuss anything with me because he does not have anything to do with the finances. Absolutely no co-operation or help. You cannot believe what is said, everyone is sweet, nice and full of promises until they get your money.I would only recommend if you deal with The Regional Center for Maxillofacial Surgery (Dr. Witkowski)in Johnson City, TN. get it in writing.
ID
Max Meadows, Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article