The worst experience of my life

The Recovery Center of Maryland - The worst experience of my life
The Recovery Center of Maryland - The worst experience of my life
I was sent to recovery centers of Maryland through Pascal Center in Crownsville in the beginning of August 2020. I paid$120 in cash in advance to TAMEKA the Linden house manager instead of her recommendation of using my Snap Foodstamp card for room and board at Linden. I was there less than 7 days and bought all my food until my bank card and belongings and medication were stolen. With no help from housing management, upper management or a police report never filed. In ddition my money or what was left medication was never returned to me or my Dr. after I left. I HAVE BEEN VERY PATIENT WITH RECOVERY CENTER OF MARYLAND LINDEN HOUSE WITH NO REPLY FROM ANYONE. I have been trying to LOOK INTO TAMEKA house manager AT LINDEN house AND THE UPPER MANAGEMENT TO FIND OUT WHY MY STOLEN PROPERTY AND IMPROPER Dispensing MEDICATION WAS never reported. In addition, to find out what the licensing TAMEKA as the Linden house manager possess to hold my methadone and disburse my additional medication from Pascal center properly. I was referred to the "White Girl " for the 7 days i was at Linden. This is my 1st rehabilitation experience and I was humiliated, stolen from and could not get my proper dose of medicine? Can I please get a response? To assist me and prevent others who truly want help to avoid the scam. In addition i found drugs in the kitchen. Thank you, Should you have any questions please contact me directly. 443989****
ID
Baltimore, Maryland

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article