Psycho Chics harrassing me

The Purple Place Bar And Grill - Psycho Chics harrassing me
I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These women kept giving me bad looks and getting me in the background in their selfies intentionally as I kept getting out of the and they kept following me. I went over and ask I don't know you and don't know why you are giving me bad looks and you don't have my permission to take my picture. They laughed at me and ignored me. Spoke to the manager Pamela and she would not do anything about it. So I took some pics of the harassing women and left to post here.

Too bad Jarvis Jones doesn't have legs like the girl in white. He might have had a successful NFL career if he had big legs like that.

Not the most attractive group, are they?! LOL, actually, I can't say what they look like, I think this website wouldn't like it very much.

I am guessing they were sh*tfaced drunk and acting the way sh*tfaced drunk bimbos do OR maybe they fancied you and that was their pathetic attempt at flirting. Either way, I would have changed tables.

View more comments (1)
ID
Reason of review
Harassment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article