Appears to be a Sham Storefront Operation / Not a Real Business

Appears to be a Sham Storefront Operation / Not a Real Business Do not trust Prospector Store.Com. They appear to be a facade internet store operation that only drop-ships once they receive your order. I ordered gold mining equipment on-line from the Prospector Store . Com. Almost immediately, I called the store on their advertised telephone number in an attempt to revise my order. The telephone number was not a business number but his home phone with his wife’s voice providing the outgoing message. Initially, my plan was to revise my order. However, after 5 unanswered telephone calls and 5 unanswered e-mails, I decided to cancel my order entirely. They still have not responded to my request to cancel my order. To the contrary, the proprietor Doug Springfield sent me an e-mail updating the delayed status on this CANCELLED order. I have been forced to notify my credit card company to dispute the charges and notify the shipper to not leave anything from Doug Springfield or the prospector store. Save you time, energy, and anguish. Never order from this retailer.

doug springfeild does not run a good business

ID

About

The Prospector Store Return Policy
To read more: http://www.prospectoroutfitters.com/info/return-policy
The Prospector Store Delivery Policy
To read more: http://www.prospectoroutfitters.com/info/shipping-policy
The Prospector Store Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.prospectoroutfitters.com/info/privacy-policy
Summary

The Prospector is a privately-owned outfitting company that was founded in North Pole, Alaska by a group of friends. The main aim of these people was to create outfitting products that can withstand the severe climate of North Pole. Today this company serves all adult men and women and even children. Moreover people may use a quick search by brands to find required item, so we will list you just some of them like: Alaska Range, Jetboil, Columbia, Gordini, Oakley, etc. Two main stores are located in Fairbanks and Valdez. The production of The Prospector can become a nice present, if to acquire a gift card, which are available in $25, $50, $100 and $250 nominal.

The Prospector Store reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article