Appears to be a Sham Storefront Operation / Not a Real Business

Appears to be a Sham Storefront Operation / Not a Real Business Do not trust Prospector Store.Com. They appear to be a facade internet store operation that only drop-ships once they receive your order. I ordered gold mining equipment on-line from the Prospector Store . Com. Almost immediately, I called the store on their advertised telephone number in an attempt to revise my order. The telephone number was not a business number but his home phone with his wife’s voice providing the outgoing message. Initially, my plan was to revise my order. However, after 5 unanswered telephone calls and 5 unanswered e-mails, I decided to cancel my order entirely. They still have not responded to my request to cancel my order. To the contrary, the proprietor Doug Springfield sent me an e-mail updating the delayed status on this CANCELLED order. I have been forced to notify my credit card company to dispute the charges and notify the shipper to not leave anything from Doug Springfield or the prospector store. Save you time, energy, and anguish. Never order from this retailer.

doug springfeild does not run a good business

ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article