Dejaun Ppq

Hire a Lawyer! Get out!

Hope this review helps! PTC manages your money, in my case an annuity. Hire a lawyer. Dont even bother with them! Get a Trustee removal letter and send directly to the bank, insurance company, annuity company, GIVE THEM the removal letter! Once they are removed as Trustee. You can work directly with your money! No run arounds, No committee! Good luck.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Cons they are

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Leave Now! RUN!

map-marker Dallas, Texas

My money was stolen!!!

My money was stolen by the trust advisor and the original financial advisor. Now theres no money. I have to go through a committee to approve my budget in order for me to sustain life. The committee is unknown so they must be scam artists. I already knew that the financial advisor that my dad hired was already scamming my family. As a matter of fact, his building has been renovated and Im sure its with my money. I got email stating that my account was due to close because theres no money. But the money has yet appeared in my account. Instead I have been getting bits and pieces instead of the whole amount owed to me. So I get another email stating the account cannot be closed. The amount is the same so why cant the account be closed? Apparently theres another account that is missing money as well. You cant close the account. Why cant the account be closed and the money be sent directly to you so you are able to find someone else or you can diy. Theres no reason. They want you to keep it there so you can live in poverty while they have stolen every cent you own. I would not recommend this company at all. They are thieves. The website is not current , therefore, this company may already be defunct. Who knows there may not even be a building named The Private Trust Company - its just a scam! Dont bother! Do your research. If you have a financial advisor you need to research them too because they could be phony and living the life off of your money.

User's recommendation: The Private Trust Company is a SCAM!

Donald R Tcr

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Kansas City, Missouri

Very unhappy with the trust what they have done to my wife's family and my oldest son.

They lie about everything and hide behind lawyers when you question them on what there doing wrong. If you ask to go to a different trust company they will not let you. They will tell you they papers say something and saying they cant show you them or what's left to you from a family member well be taking. Would not recommend this company to anyone.o to g

Preferred solution: My family to go to another trust company

User's recommendation: go to another company

Lisa C Cfw

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Cleveland, Ohio

Your Privacy is at the risk of a breach.

The Private Trust Company - Your Privacy is at the risk of a breach.
Your Trust advisor changes frequently. You have to go through a committee for a distribution. Committee members are unknown. To prove that you need a distribution, you must send receipts of your personal information, such as doctors bills. Doctors bills have a great deal of personal information on them in which a breach of privacy could occur. I can send an annual budget with no problem, but I’m not sending very personal information to people I don’t know. I don’t trust this company. This company would rather have you go without necessary things then try to help the beneficiary. I am closing this out of state account and find a financial advisor that is within my reach and working for me and not for their own pockets.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Distributions are not met for emergency situations
  • Privacy
Reason of review:
Distributions & Privacy issues

Preferred solution: Full refund

Guest

All discretionary distributions must be approved by a committee and require supporting documents otherwise it would be like a checking account.

Shauntell Tfn

Unhappy with the way my decised friends trust is not being distributed after his death of 8 months

I am one of 4 people that was left money through The Private Trust Company a subsidiary LPL. My friend passed and left us a large sum and The Private Trust Company refuses to release any money. On top of that they kept moving investments around which keeps incurring costs. We have asked numerous times for them to distribute the money but they are using every trick in the book to hang on to the money. In the meantime they keep charging the Trust fees. I have in the meantime incurred about 10k in lawyers fee trying to get them to release the money. In my opinion this is a highly unethical company using clients money to run up fees and refusing to do a distribution.
Reason of review:
Problems with payment

Preferred solution: Distribute the money to all persons in the trust.

Guest

The problem with Financial Services Companies is widespread, and it seem attributable to the fact that the Financial Services Sector is one of the largest contributors to political campaigns - both Democrat & Republican.Wells Fargo recently fired something like 5300 employees for creating false accounts. Accounts were created fraudulently.

Sounds criminal doesn't it? Look into things and you will discover the majority of the senators on the committee that investigated Wells Fargo received donations from Wells Fargo. And that includes Democrats and Republicans.

No criminal prosecutions occurred. Go Figure.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article