Vaser Liposuction

I received VaserLipo under Dr Wolf at the Private Clinic and in all fairness he is a kind man and tentative, however there are a few things that I learnt sadly post my procedure that affected my way of thinking after paying £1000s of pounds. I never saw the before and after images of the areas that were treated and I learnt from 2 other reputable clinics that this should be done . I was not happy with the result of the bra area and underneath the strap with a roll still very noticeable. I told Dr Wolf this and he said he couldn't do it and that in one area I should have the skin cut away which other cosmetic Drs said there was no such surgical procedure. I went away very disappointed with the result.I though I had to accept this until I went to the other clinics to discuss procedures and they pointed out to me the areas on my back that could be treated specifically which Dr Wolf WOULD NOT TREAT POST THE FIRST PROCEDURE. Sadly this went out of the 3 year time zone that The Private Clinic suggest you should come forward again with your dissatisfaction but I was not AWARE of this . They will not accept that I tried to Dr Wolf that I was not happy and he would not rectify and my frustration has been heightened by other Drs saying it could be treated. . I am looking into legal support now.
ID
London, England
Product
The Private Clinic Liposuction Surgery
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article