The Pointe at Southern in Georgia is a Fraud

My son and his friends went to visit Georgia southern after high school, while they were there they visited several apartments at the campus, The pointe at Southern, started to coerce the boys into signing a contract, I told my son not to sign anything because he was not excepted at the college yet. They proceeded to tell them that this is the last room and by the time they get back they will have no place to stay, They filled out a contract and faxed me the last page to sign. My faxed the page and told me he was filling out papers for Georgia Southern College and I needed to sign since I was not there. I Later found out it was for The Pointe, I called several times only speaking with teenagers, They would tell me some one will be calling me back, then after about the 10th call, I was told his name was off the list and his room would be rented. they never did it and 2 years later I get a bill stating he owed the money. That is Bull I even have letters, but they continue to send me letters and threats. Never let you kids go to this place they are not on the up and up.

2-3 years ago The Pointe was managed by a different company & completely different staff. If you would give the (Now) property manager at the office a call, you can get information on the old company to try & settle this, with them & the credit agency. I find this unfair to direct this comment to the property instead of the old company, especially being that long ago.

Thanks.

ID
Stone Mountain, Georgia
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article