The Plaza at Whitney Ranch - Horrible

The place is beautiful, but the guy who runs it is HORRIBLE. His name is Brennon O'Neal. You can never get ahold of him when you need answers most for your big day, and he will try to charge you extra left and right claiming he "accidently" miscalculated over and over... Then he will try and charge you for things obvious to happen on your wedding day like (and I quote) "Your guests spilled a drink on their table. You owe me $50.00". We had to push ourselves a little bit to the bossy side just to get anything we needed from him. And when you plan and meet your vendors at the plaza, if you are taking up his time, he will stomp his foot and shake his head at you making everyone feel uncomfotable for "wasting HIS time".... Even after he has been paid thousands of dollars out of your pocket. If people like this don't bother you and you can pretty much handle everything on your own, then yes, this is the place for you.

This bride has completely turned into a bridezilla with nothing better to do than complain and create false posts. We offer the best service possible and have not had any other complaints except for her and none of her accusations are true.

If they are I would be more, than happy to go over them with her. I would love to see the bill of, I quote" you owe me $50.00". Meeting after meeting, we repeatedly would go over the same thing with her, then her DEMANDING meetings at her convenience got a bit out of control. Its rather evident by the rant here what type of client we were dealing with.

We do apologize if it wasn't up to her expectations, but again, she had every opportunity to find somewhere else which would had been 1000% okay with us. Also, I notice on here " personal attacks will be deleted", I believe with this user using a first and last name is a personal attack and the comment should be deleted.

ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article