Sandrea M Yum

Verified Reviewer

I have yet to be compensated for both that I completed some time ago and it's unacceptable

The Patient Voice - I have yet to be compensated for both that I completed some time ago...

I completed some projects for this one line Patient Advocate survey Group which I thought was a great idea as I have been having a lot of stressors and different health issues going on in my life they always seem to be an advocate for patients but when it comes to rewarding you for your affordable assignments they don't hold their end of the bargains this is not a site that pays you for everything you do because they don't they're certain activities that you perform that you are compensated for I completed for activities and I haven't yet to be paid. I explain to them that due to the death of my boyfriend in my own impending health issue and the fact that I had stopped working my business full time that I needed to access my incentives immediately this is after waiting two weeks almost 3 weeks ago I was told that they would be going out on the Monday coming up I explained to them that that was not acceptable as I had to have him to make it through the weekend in order to get to the bank I sent this email to them on Friday well before they're closing as I am Eastern Standard Time and they were specific Standard Time no one has gotten back to me I reached out to the company that sent out the rewards to us and they don't even have it on record so I don't know whether this company is lying or they're just that uncaring that I would explain to them in the situation that I am currently thinking with my dearly beloved deceased boyfriend's children rushing me to lose a property that I shared with him with three and a half years which had just landed me in the hospital the week prior I have never had high blood pressure before in fact it was always low I was just put in the hospital for two days due to a stroke like high blood pressure.

I cannot believe this company calls yourself patient voices and when you explain to them that something is causing you so much disgusting you a hospitalized if they have not made it through business to see that I have gotten my incentive I am hurt also because I had faith in this service in this company that it was something that was good for people who were in a certain situation they took it upon their self to lie to me to say that something would be to me at a certain time which is no way it's going to get to me Monday because the company who sends it out hasn't even got me yet I have no idea what it is that they were doing but once I get my incidents I am going to delete their app and never use them again it's not with my heart this is not the first confidence that is causing me crazy. Good morning in my life but it's the company that I posted the most to cause the least stress so it is very disheartening

Loss:
Pros:
  • Great educational tool for patients
Cons:
  • Refuse to timely compensate

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: If you want to be compensated in a timely manner stay away

Unemployment Expert Tips

Experts Tips on Unemployment and Cyber Security

Feb 3, 2020

Can’t verify your identity via ID.me? Andrew Stettner, an unemployment expert, comments on how the ID.me verification process works and the privacy risks involved. Learn how one consumer resolved his issue.

Andrew Stettner
Andrew Stettner

Andrew Stettner is a senior fellow at TheCenturyFoundation and a non-profit leader who shares expert opinion on unemployment benefits and insurance reform.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article