Work good, extremely long delays, owes me $300.00

One worker, Jose, was very good. However, there were many delays as they would go to other jobs. The whole project took way to long and was upsetting as my house was a repair zone: Everything from the repair zone was moved into another bedroom and was a huge unorganized mess. Then the main contractor, Matt Sturm, overcharged me $300.00. He did repay me but, unfortunately, the check was lost in the room with all the disorganized stuff and couldn't be found. Matt will not send me a new check. I sent him a self-addressed stamped envelope to send me the $300.00 but not received. The last straw: the new carpet was not the right size and had to be returned. Done with them and hired Carpeteria .
ID
Pros
  • Jose
  • Jose was a very good worker
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Hire The Right Contractor And Not Be Scammed

Apr 16, 2021

Matt DiBarra, an expert home builder with Dibara Masonry, gives tips on how to build a house, find and hire the right contractor, and avoid home construction scams.

Read full article
Matt DiBarra
Matt DiBarra

Matt DiBarra is well-known as The Undercover Contractor. He is the owner of DiBara Masonry company in Los Angeles that specializes in house repairs, restorations, and new installations.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article