Worst Experience Ever

I was overcharged on my account $54.37. The transaction was charged twice on the account, second time the charge was attempted the card was decline. Doug told me after the card was decline the mistake he had done of over charging. I had to use a second method of payment for the service. I advised Doug this was an inconvenience for me. The transaction was voided from the management side. He stated the funds would be back in my account immediately. This escalated by Doug threatening to cancel my moms hair appointment. I told him the extra funds taken out of my account have nothing to do with my moms appointment. He stated that he does what he wants because he is the owner. When I left, I contacted my bank for assurance and they stated the funds do not reflect immediately. I called the salon a few minutes later asking for his name, he refused to give his name and hung up. I then went in to the salon asking for his name once again and that is when he escalated the whole situation. He said he does not have to provide any information he does not want to, which is fine, but, it is a very unprofessional way to react. He used foul language in front of customers and stylists and said he will call the cops if I did not leave and if I didn't, I would be arrested for asking a simple question. All I asked was for his name and the real owners name. The owner then comes out which is when we explained ourselves to, but, Doug continued to badger us. I left once I received the managers business card and Doug's name. Which, is all I wanted. Dough should not be working with customers what so ever. He is very unprofessional the way he treats customers and starts arguing and threatening customers. This is not the first time he has done this. He is the worst asset Matt Martin can have working for, or with him.
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada
Service
The Parlor Aveda Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article