Complete Fraud

I contracted with Miguel Hernandez and I am a fool for doing so! I bought his story of problems in the past, that he wanted to re-make his company, that he wanted to build something his family and new baby would be proud of, that he wanted the work to keep his crew busy through the summer. I gave him a $18,000 deposit before Thanksgiving and I received ZERO work. Now he won't return a phone call, text message or email. I fear my money is gone and I am a sucker for trying to help a man by giving him a job.
ID
#1192877 Review #1192877 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Pros
  • Very persuasive
  • Very personable
Cons
  • Does not do what he says he will do
  • Does not follow through on promisses
  • Will not return phone call
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Beware of The Outdoor Room - Miguel Hernandez in Denver

Landscaping contractor in the Denver area promised a concrete / paver patio, trees, shrubs, concrete walkway, extensive landscaping. Provided a full design plan and contract. Took our money and did very little work over the course of 3 months! Delivered some materials, tore up our yard, broke our sprinkler system, and then abandoned the job. Took $15,000 of our money and now won't return calls. Also did business as Hernandez Decorative Concrete. Multiple BBB complaints and court judgements. He and his brother, Hector, do a day of work here and there to keep you hopeful, but then disappear for weeks at a time and don't return calls. Promised at least 4 times that "the concrete truck is scheduled for Thursday", but the concrete truck never came. Beware!

I had the EXACT same experience. I am out $14,000.

I wish I'd seen this before hiring this loser.

I've been "hopeful" since December that they will finish the work and they continue to *** me aroud. Please save yourself and do not hire him!!

Miguel hernandez is a fraud.

Please stay away from him.

#1205168

Miguel Hernandez is running many businesses with different names.

They are all fake fake fake.

He is a lier and cheater.

STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

#1205163

Stay away from Miguel Hernandez.

I have similar story as above.

Not a reliable person at all will take away money and would not do his work as promised.

View more comments (3)
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article