Delivery Issue to Canada

I ordered a shipment of oranges to be delivered to a location west of Toronto, Ontario, Canada for an ill relative. It went through my visa on Nov 29th, 2016. As of December 16th, still no oranges. By that time, the recipient had recovered and left for vacation. I figured the 10 day max estimate the company gives you in their shipping information would be sufficient. As far as I know, no oranges have yet been delivered to the recipient by today, December 20th. I understand they must pick, pack, and ship these oranges but honestly, if it takes this long to get to Canada, state it in your information! I have purchased from a competitor and it has never taken this long. Now, I am out $90 Cdn .Presumably, the oranges will arrive at some point and there they will sit in sub-zero weather until someone picks them up for the recipient. I have asked for a refund but no response has been received. Will be calling them.
ID
Service
The Orange Shop Delivery Service
Cons
  • Slow delivery time
Reason of review
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Don't ever order from The Orange Shop

I ordered Honey Oranges, a week before my mother's birthday, as a gift. It was her first birthday without my father, who passed away. I was told they would ship out the next day. They did not arrive on her birthday, nor the day after. I called the store and the manager wasn't there. She was supposed to call me the next day. Nothing! I called back and was told there was nothing they would do about it. They do not guarantee delivery by any date. So here's a warning! Don't expect anything from this shop!
ID
Rockville, Maryland
Loss

About

The Orange Shop Return Policy
To read more: https://www.floridaorangeshop.com/infopage.asp?page=2&extra=1
The Orange Shop Delivery Policy
To read more: https://www.floridaorangeshop.com/Shipping-Information_ep_39-1.html
Top The Orange Shop Services

Summary

The Orange Shop sells its own cultivated oranges. It started in 1936 in Florida. The fruit is grown in Indian River area and Marion county. Other products sold by The Orange Shop are grapefruits, tangerines, marmalade, honey, jelly, gift baskets and others. There are also monthly plans with custom and standard options. Standard plan means once defined, the order will be sent in the same size and contents every month. Custom option allows to modify the variety and pack size. The online store accepts all major credit cards, and it takes around 6-10 days to deliver orders to East Coast and 2-3 weeks to the West Coast.

The Orange Shop reviews and complaints

The Orange Shop is ranked 29 out of 334 in Food Delivery category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article