Verified Reviewer

I was overcharge

Do not respect the promotion and charge me over $50 a bunch of crooks !!!!!! do not use Valvoline. I will contact the consumer office and find Y this is going on I will ask for a refund if no one will help than i will call the better business bureau.

User's recommendation: do not use Valvoline.

ID
Revere, Massachusetts
Cons
  • Whole experience
Preferred solution
Full refund

HOW CAN YOU TRUST ANYONE TO TOUCH YOUR CAR IF THEY CAN'T EVEN CHANGE A LIGHT BULB?

DO NOT USE THE OIL CHANGE GUYS OF BALTIMORE or MOBILE MECHANIC OF BALTIMORE. They came to do an oil change. The tech offered to change a headlamp bulb that was out (in exchange for a tip). I agreed. THREE visits later, and endless conversations and texts with ownership of The Oil Change Guys of Baltimore AND their related business Mobile Mechanic of Baltimore, and now the other bulb is out (the other bulb was replaced within the past few months). They kept trying to charge $35 to change the bulb. When I refused, they left me standing there with a burnt out bulb and needing to take the car elsewhere to fix what they did to it. HOW CAN YOU TRUST ANYONE TO TOUCH YOUR CAR IF THEY CAN'T EVEN CHANGE A LIGHT BULB. Pass on these businesses. #oilchangemd.com. #Mobile mechanic of Baltimore. # The Oil Change Guys of Baltimore.
ID
Columbia, Maryland
Service
The Oil Change Guys Oil Change

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article