Nutro dog food frequent buyer program

Nutro Products, Inc. a Mars Inc. division, located in Franklin, Tennessee doen't believe in customer service, I know you won't find any at this company from personal experience! I spent $450 on dog food that was part of a frequent buyer program only to find out last month they stopped honoring the free eleventh bag. I'm out $50 and they offer me a coupon worth $10! They don't realize how much bad public relations can really cost a company. They are about to learn a valuable lesson that will cost them more than $50 worth of dog food as I will post this information on every available website I can as well as tell all my dog loving friends and Wisconsin's Consumer Protection agency.

You can tell as many people as you would like, but I doubt you are going to cause them any serious monetary loss.

ID
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article