Deborah W Ahi

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Sterling Heights, Michigan

Trying to find small list bite sized cables for a Yorky with no teeth you discontinued the product that I used to give my dogs

Trying to find smallest bite sized kibbles for a Yorky with no teeth you discontinued the product that I used to give my dogs which was the essential line. dont understand why you would take a good product away Im not the only one with a dog that has no teeth and that weighs 5 pounds!

User's recommendation: They discontinue good products that suited my needs for my Yorky with no teeth

Eileen V Znf

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Detroit, Michigan

Product price

Hello I was so shocked when i went to order my shepherd the nutro large breed chicken and brown rice dry dog food and the price went up over $22 in a month since the last time i ordered it. I have had my dogs on that for years and they have done well on it. I am unable to purchase that anymore and i know a few other people who feel the same thing. People can barely buy their groceries and now the dog food is just the same. So disappointed!! Eileen Vallejo 313 331 ****
NutroProductsIncSucks
map-marker Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Nutro dog food frequent buyer program

Nutro Products, Inc. a Mars Inc. division, located in Franklin, Tennessee doen't believe in customer service, I know you won't find any at this company from personal experience! I spent $450 on dog food that was part of a frequent buyer program only to find out last month they stopped honoring the free eleventh bag. I'm out $50 and they offer me a coupon worth $10! They don't realize how much bad public relations can really cost a company. They are about to learn a valuable lesson that will cost them more than $50 worth of dog food as I will post this information on every available website I can as well as tell all my dog loving friends and Wisconsin's Consumer Protection agency.
Loss:
Guest

You can tell as many people as you would like, but I doubt you are going to cause them any serious monetary loss.

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article