Rude and Unprofessional

For all that will read this and make an attempt at a purchase for this lady I want to inform you that she is very rude and unprofessional. She asked me to call her so she could insult me and be rude to me behind my response. I thought this whole thing was to express your satisfaction with you order and/or the process so I did and I was attacked. Ordering a gift for my daughter on her site was difficult due to her drop down boxes being very generic. I was ordering a monogram sweatshirt with a pink camouflage lettering that she sent me a picture of. But in the process all of her drop down boxes just have single colors like pink, blue,...ect. and she carries solid colors like that so I wasn't sure that I was ordering the right thing and wouldn't know until I got the product as I said. She didn't comprehend my response and told me it looked like a child wrote it because I said I hadn't received my order yet and I only ordered it a week ago. I knew I should have it yet and never said it was late but I guess that's what you should expect from someone that has a reading comprehension problem and is a very rude and unprofessional business woman.

This review is hilarious it doesn't even make any sense. Maybe the problem lies in the customer I have ordered from this Company for years.

Thanks Kevin "but" I didn't realize I was turning in a paper for a grade!! It's a post written while very angry and further more you didn't read the post that caused the argument.

If you don't like the complaints don't read them smart guy or maybe get a job writing them for people because you obviously have no life other wise. GET A LIFE YOU LONELY MISERABLE PERSON!!

Ohio left the comma out on purpose! ;)

In this review itself there are several parts where you did not double space between sentences, you have misplaced commas, and you began a sentence with the word "But" these are things taught in the first grade, and the fact that you made these grammatical mistakes are probably what lead them to believe you are a child. No one has a reading comprehension problem, you just type like you are six years old.

#912097

The person who called you a child on this forum was not the monogram lady. That person reads all the complaints and comments on the ones that seem childish to her/him.

View more comments (3)
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Cons
  • Customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article