Moncia Qbu
map-marker Branson, Missouri

The lawyers bar association- is a fraud!

Updated by user Dec 15, 2017

Never try these so called lawyers from the internet for help! They never do in my experiences with them!

They are always a waste of time! They never want to do their job! Its pathetic!!! Trust none of them!

Its a scam a fraud! The only good real lawyers to call for helphelp to sue a Biz or person!- is to contact Binder & binder! But unfortunately that's only to sue. SSI!

And a defense lawyer! But other than that!- forget it!

I'll never waste my time with any other lawyer services ever again!- especially the main one that's a fraud!- Legal aid.com! Beware!!!

Original review Nov 30, 2017

Everytime i tried to get my case started to sue for a good reason thats valid!- and i call a lawyer from online! For my complaints its always a waste of my time!- these so called lawyers,never want to take my cases!- and have a bad attitude about it!

And then cant even say why!- its shameful! And legalaid.com is a scam- too!- dont go to them for help- either! They charge a small monthly fee upfront to help u sue!- for all kinds of reasons they say!- but they dont want to do their job!- after they take your money! The only real lawyers are self defense ones!

And the best in the world are SSI lawyers!!; called: Binder & Binder!! They do their job! And never turned me down! And won my case for me!

So stay away from lawyers who dont fit in this category! U will be very disappointed!!!

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Moncia Qbu

Believe it or not!- but I know by my experiences that most lawyers are Garbage!!! From online!!!

Forget about it!- trust none of them!!!! They are lazy! And useless! They're nothing but a waste of time!

Its a fact!- not an opinion!- I'll never try them again! Shame on them all!

Except for Binder and binder!!!! And self defense lawyers!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article