Kalvin C Oru

Verified Reviewer

Bad customer service

I purchased a few furniture from this store and they promised me that my furniture would be delivered to my house for the standard delivery price $135 dollars. On the day of delivery, the mover was asking for for additional $50 because they only sent two movers and they needed to have to a third mover to move the furniture.

I told them I already paid for the delivery fee and expected the furniture would be delivered to my house without any additional fees. I called the Missing Piece store and they didnt do anything about it and told me that is the problem between me and the moving company. I was trying to work with the store and their customer service was very bad and slow.

After a week now I still havent received my furniture and I have to cancel my house warming party because of this. Very disappointed and regret that I have purchased from this store.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: Don’t go there

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article