Bad customer service by staff Amy

Hi I was very very disappointed by the service of Amy the staff who wear red T-shirt... I came to eat here happily but she ignore me many times and serve other customer When I wave my hand as I want to order.. does she choose her customer even I wanted to take order... Really bad. Then when she finally came she show me a black face when I told her it was 15 min but she argue it was only 5 min what type service is this... So rude.. And when I told the Indian lady in blue shirt who in charge she was kind and apologise but the Any keep interupt us and keep shouting say that she work here long n anything I can speak to her... Really rude and the manager had to apologise, and she give me a free meal.. This amy staff is very rude and disrespectful even to me and the manager. She already know and her job but not her manners! Terribly upset... Making me embarrassed when she shout at me in front of others.. Please do something as I m regular customer also... The manager ask Amy to serve me n apologise but Amy just chuck the plate at my table and left.. I say is OK. As I don't want make things difficult for the manager but I m really pissed by such a horrible service.by the staff Amy wearing red shirt..
ID
Service
The Manhattan Fish Market Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article