Haircut

On Dupont Rd, Ft. Wayne, The Loft stylist did not listen to my request for NO BOB. This style is hideous on me, since I have a square face and is impossible to style. I have written to the manager stating my disappointment, since I arrived at the salon with long hair and had every intention of getting the long *** cut I discussed with the stylist and in pictures describing my likes. The bob is NOT one of the custom cuts that has style being a gradual step cut. It's a plain Jane bob that immitates the Omish men of the region when they cut their son's hair with a dull knife. I have very thick hair, and this cut also makes me look like I am wearing a helmet. Pls, by all means, avoid the same mistake by giving The Loft $38.00 for the poor cut/style and an additional $6.00 tip. I was unaware of how bad the cut was until returning home and now living with such an unflattering cut. On another note, the manager has not written back to state any remorse behalf. So, AVOID the Loft. It is overpriced and staffed with stylists who genuinely do not care to listen to a client's wishes. And, a bad haircut lasts the whole summer!

What does this have to do with Patriot Homes??!!

ID
Mount Laurel, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article