Denied 1st vaccine

I was denied my Covid vaccine today due to no ID? After I drove 15 mile to store and was told come in fill out kiosk
ID
Hamilton, Ohio
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Turning away patients / customers

We checked the Kroger website for information on our local Kroger store's Little Clinic, to find out whether urgent care appointments needed to be booked online. The website indicated "walk-ins welcome." NOT TRUE... at least on the day of my visit! When I arrived at the check-in kiosk to request an urgent care appointment, I was turned away and told that there were no urgent care appointments because they were giving vaccinations! I was told I could come back tomorrow or that they could call and find another open location somewhere else. Funny, but the pharmacy did not appear to be very busy and I didn't even see anyone in queue waiting to receive vaccines! If the practitioner staffing the little clinic had called off for personal illness or something, that would be understandable. But an official policy change to CLOSE the clinic except for vaccinations? THAT KIND OF INFORMATION SHOULD BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE! Kroger would do better to stick to selling groceries and sundries and leave the business of health care to others!

User's recommendation: Don't just rely on the website for accurate information -- call ahead directly to the pharmacy or clinic to see if they are accepting patients!

ID
Preferred solution
Please provide ACCURATE clinic details -- including disclaimers where necessary -- on the website. Don't close the clinics for urgent care just to be giving vaccines in the pharmacy!

Brands Related to The Little Clinic

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article