The Lawn Rangers

I have used The Lawn Rangers since the beginning of this summer. Since then they have *** wacked down 2 of my 4 yr. old Rose of Sharon bushes, with numerous *** wacker slashes on several other of the same bushes that form a fence on the front of my property. When I informed the owner, he promised to replace them, but never has. Then they quit mowing every week and I had to call them each time and they would show up several days later. Also, one time they did not get rid of any grass clippings and the lawn was overgrown, because they didn't come enough and I had to sweep for two days all the clippings from mine and my neighbor's yards which is difficult for me because I have severe arthritis. I have changed to another lawn service now.
ID
Columbia, Missouri

About

Summary

The Lawn Rangers was started by Joseph Unger in 1985. The company started as a mowing service working for a new property management company, and in the very beginning it was servicing several residential accounts. Currently The Lawn Rangers still services some of the original properties. The company provides such services as Landscape Design and Installation, Fertilization and Weed Control, Tree and Shrub Care, Insect and Pest Control, Seasonal Color, Plant Diseases, Snow and Ice Management, Holiday lighting, Irrigation Service and Installation, and Grounds Maintenance, etc. The staff of the company includes more than 70 employees. The Lawn Rangers is based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. From there it serves the whole 13 county metro area.

The Lawn Rangers reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article