Teresa F Jbb

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Palo Alto, California

Wish more items were available

I have had my subscription for 6 months. I average 3 boxes a month.

What bothers me about this subscription service is they don't put outfits together. I will get 4 shirts or 2 pairs of pants a jacket and a dress. I would like a whole look sent. I have also gotten very badly wrinkled items.

They have compensated me for that item with money back. But I was excited to finally get the items and then not be able to wear them and then have to wait until they are available again. Currently, I am debating if the subscription is worth it.

The winter items I received earlier in the year wear amazing. The summer items were cheap and I didn't really like anything.

User's recommendation: Great winter subscription.

map-marker Evans, Georgia

Poor Quality Fabrics

Completely Floored at the Clothes. They are cheapband have even cheaper sown in tags. They must be byung off market *** and branding them. I have seen better quality at Marshalls. Very disappointing.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Cheap Fabrics

Alison G Eiz

Verified Reviewer

Fail to ship product monthly

You sign up for membership and load your closet but you do not receive shipments. Even if you return your items next day they will not forward next shipment. At $130/month for 8 months I received only 3 items in total. Do not sign up for this membership! The clothes are frumpy and not the same quality as regular Ralph Lauren Brand.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Loss of money

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not be scammed by The Lauren Look

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article