Bunch of Frauds

Update by user Mar 24, 2021

They just blatantly ignore my emails or refund request or don't give me the reason why they are holding my money.

Original review posted by user Mar 24, 2021
KickHouse Chantilly is a fraud company in 4090 Airline Pkwy Suite k, Chantilly, VA 20151.Never join this place listening to ont fall for their baitDDThey advertised that its a free challenge they are doing but when I showed up they said that I have to pay 500 $ and if I complete my challenge after 6 weeks ,I will get my money back.And if I dont complete my challenge they will put my money towards monthly membership.(This last line is not written in the contract but they said thats a special offer) .I will be assigned an accountability coach,a diet chart,meal plans etc. I mentioned them I stay far so I am not sure if I can continue long term membership.They mentioned You will get your money back after 6 weeks.I was curious and asked them how to they make profit.They said we are a new company so we want social media exposure o you check in put few hashtags every class you do and people love the service here and they chose to stay.so win win for them. After I swiped my credit card,BOOM.No one cares about anything,They didnt even check if I finished the challenge or not.

User's recommendation: Don't fall for this trap.Don't join this gym.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article