Teresa Kennedy, The woodlands realtor

I was very displesed with her. She showed up 45 minutes late to our appointment. When we submitted the offer on the house we were buying, she failed to submit to seller for two days and we lost the house to another buyer. Violated Texas real estate laws. This was a very bad experience for my husband and I. I do not recommend this realtor for any one looking to buy a house. If you are serious about buying a house, I would not use her as your realtor, the offers you make on houses may never reach the seller.

I would like to personally deny this accusation, and ask that whomever wrote this to please contact me. I do not and have not ever conducted my business as such and if you check out my credentials on Houston Association Of Realtors, you will find that I have 5 gold stars for outstanding customer service.

I have never worked with a Clarice nor know a buyer named Clarice.

This situation never occured and the whole story is just such, a false and hurtful story. The person who wrote such falsehoods should be ashamed of themselves.

This is a complete fabrication about one of the top producing Realtors for the Houston area. Teresa Kennedy is a 5 Star Award Winnning Realtor for Customer Service and will be featured in Texas Monthly magazine.

If this is a real buyer then they need to contact Teresa Kennedy personally and meet with her and her broker to resolve any wrong doings. I have never heard of any negative comments about this top notch Realtor and find it sad that someone would write such nonsense.

View more comments (1)
ID
Pleasant Hill, Oregon
Loss

About

Summary

The Kennedy Team is a real estate company that serves home buyers and sellers in The Woodlands, Texas. Its web-site has information about properties for any taste and budget. The company works with builders actively, offering new homes which just have been built with the highest standards and have all modern features. At The Kennedy Team people believe that the home is not just walls and roof, it is also the feeling that its host has when he walks through the front door, and the company’s stuff does everything to bring you the feeling that you have found the house of your dream where you want to live for the rest of your life.

The Kennedy Team reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article