map-marker Sikeston, Missouri

Poor service

I have been using this company's foot bath and products for over 8 years. This last year has been terrible to get product.

I place an order Jan 30 2024. They were paid but still no shipment. I have E- mailed daily. Place order tickets.daily No response.

You can not call them. No one answers phone and voice mail is full.

I am so angry over their poor customer service. Do not get this company's products.

User's recommendation: Stay clear of this company

map-marker La Grange, Texas

I ordered product and payed for it and have not received it

Ion spa products I ordered and payed for and didnt receive And they wont answer phone or emails I have try to call them. They responded to leave a message then it go to mail box.

And says mailbox is full. Never can talk to anyone in person.

Dont know if com is open. Are they just scamming ppl Why dont they just remove site.

User's recommendation: Don’t order from site

map-marker Houston, Texas

I place a order and payed for it and did not receive it

I am Veryunhappy with yall company. I have payed for products and not received them.

Sent 10emails and yall sad that yall would get back to. Me. I HAVE RECEIVED. NOTHING.

NO RESPONSE.

What are yall doing. Let me know r I will turn yall into the BETTER BUSINESS benesmaggie@***.com

User's recommendation: No way

Helen A Cdq

A very expensive item with an impossible return policy

I recently purchased The Ion Spa. When It arrived the booklet said that it should only be used once a week ...

which I did. After about 4 times of use I realized that it was not helping my arthritic pain at all and I attempted to return it. I was told that there are no returns after 10 days. Well, according to their own instructions in 10 days you would have only used it one time - hardly enough to make an honest judgment.

Well, now I have paid $800 for an item that doesn't help me one bit and I am unable to return it. I advise you DON'T BUY AN ION SPA!

Loss:
Cons:
  • Does not relieve arthritic pain as implied
Reason of review:
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Preferred solution: Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article