Http://theimmigrationoffice.com/ RUDE, CHEATING UNPROFESSIONAL AGENTS

Brothers and Sisters, this company THEIMMIGRATIONOFFICE.COM IS THIEF stole my money , they phoned me and told me I qualify for immigration, and they made all lies and now they took my money of 6000 AED and they will not give my money back. http://theimmigrationoffice.com/ is a FAKE company, they only call to get your money and will never do your work. PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM as they are big cheaters in DUBAI. They lie to you and they will never give you the visa and they are not registered. Already they cheated many indians. I went to there office 1104 Oxford Tower, 11th Floor, Business Bay, Dubai, UAE and now http://theimmigrationoffice.com/ is not returning my money. Please HELP!! theimmigrationoffice.com is a SCAM!

Well to add to this topic he might be true because so many companies are running their offices with no legal license. look at this company The Immigration office

point1 checked with Dubai economic with their website details: they have no such license to deal with any Immigration case to Canada or Australia.

So putting money to the wrong hands who have no legal establishment is a big nOOOOOO

Beware, people!

@PissedConsumer1358668

Hi Lifesaver, please feel free to contact us anytime to inquire about our license. We are not sure if this is an error or an intentional comment - but as you can imagine - this is a very easy fact to check.

All our applicants have access to our license as well as to the Canadian/Australian ICCRC-MARA details.

In fact, these are displayed in our offices for people to see, so we would be more than happy to show it to you anytime.

If you have any more question, please feel free to contact us directly

Thanks.

Dear Aarav,

We have reviewed your comment and we would like to respond.

As you already know, we have tried contacting you here through a private message and find out who you are. You have not responded to that.

Regarding your complaint here, firstly, the fees you mentioned are not our processing fees, secondly, we actually have a re-submission and refund policy - so it's not clear how we could have cheat you, thirdly, if you were our client you would have known our license number - as all our applicants have an initial verification before signing an agreement.

But most important of all, we would never refuse to address a complaint - if one would actually exist.

We tend to think that our effort in educating applicants on how to verify migration agents and stay away from scams might have caused some competitors to spread malicious comments about us.

But under all circumstances, if you do really exist - we do invite you to contact us at our phone number or through your consultant's email and share with us your complaint.

View more comments (2)
ID
Service
The Immigration Office Immigration Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article