State: Texas City: Beaumont Clear all filters (2 of 186 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Beaumont, Texas - The screw at bottom of the hurry cane.

Onita,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear your HurryCane may not be functioning properly. We want to help. Usually, we would ask our customers to call our Customer Service center to discuss options, however, since you purchased the cane from a retail location our team will not have your information on file.

Can you help me understand where you purchased and if you have tried to exchange the cane at that store? We would like to help and hope you will reach back out to me.

Courtney
Review
Loss
Tags
  • hurricane cane

I bought the hurry cane in April 2014 because I had back surgery, everytime I use the hurry cane the bottom of it comes apart (which one day could cause problems) it's the screw that separates the bottom part from the cane. And screw it back and the same thing occurs after I walk a while.

I paid to much money for that to happen I bought it from a store in Beaumont, Texas Thank you O. Lopez

I know that you said one hundred words but what's the point I said what I had to say and a bunch of unnessersary words aren't going to make the situation any better.

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Beaumont, Texas - Hurrycane is waste of money

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear your mother is experiencing problems with her HurryCane. The HurryCane’s base is designed to stand where you might need it to most. It is not as large as a quad-cane base and will not stand on carpet or uneven surfaces. Her HurryCane should not make noise when she walks with it. When you mention this, and indicate you feel the base does not pivot, I would like to send a replacement HurryCane to her. We want to be able to help and would like to request you provide us with information for your mom’s order so we can identify her in the system.

HurryCane Customer Success
Review

My mother purchased the so called stand alone cane and there is nothing about the cane that works the way it's suppose to work... If falls over if barely touched, and then it's hard for her to bend over and pick it up.

It's suppose to have a movable base that bends as she walks. it is stiff and non-moveable on the base! One of the main reasons she wanted this cane was for the moveable base that doesn't move as advertised.

It makes a loud clucking noise as she walks through the house. There is NOTHING about this cane that works the way it was advertised.

She is very disappointed in a product that is ripping the elderly off! Don't waste your money!

Contact The Hurrycane Customer Service