State: Pennsylvania Clear all filters (3 of 186 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Feet become loose and fall off. Ordered replacement feet only to discover no screws were included. Went through hundreds of screws I already had and none fit unless forced into pre-drilled hole. Otherwise, cane is sturdy and quite well made. Suggest screws be included...
#1101908

Hello, thank you for your review.

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience, a set of screws and washers should have been included with the replacement feet. Please call our Customer Success Team at 1-800-933-1136 so we can locate your order and assist you personally.

Thank you!

HurryCane Customer Success Team

1-800-933-1136

Reason of review
Order processing issue
MY HANDLE FELL OFF AND THERE IS NO WAY TO KEEP IT ATTACHED. I TRIED PUTTING ADHESIVE TAPE AROUND INSIDE OF HANDLE AND REATTACHING IT, BUT IT FELL OFF AGAIN. I TRIED GORILLA GLUE, AND IT DIDN'T WORK EITHER. I COULD NOT RETURN IT BECAUSE I HAD IT FOR MORE THAN 60 DAYS. I...

We're sorry to hear of your experience and want to ensure you are walking with a safe cane. If you haven't received the cane that was committed to you via our customer success team, please do call us at 800-933-1136. Thank you, Courtney at HurryCane Customer Success

Review
Pros
  • How it worked
Cons
  • That it broke
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
A NEW CANE. IT IS THE ONLY KIND I EVER USED BECAUSE I WAS RECENTLY DIAGNOSED WITH MS
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania - Charged for 2 Hurrycanes when I only ordered one

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry if our ordering system made an error. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have reimbursed you for your canes if you chose to cancel them. If you have any further questions or issues, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team who are available Monday- Saturday.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Loss

Now I would like to cancel my order. My name is Shirley Melodini, 3 Spend A Buck Dr.

Dillsburg Pa 17019.

I dont need 2 canes, since my order is messed up I take that to be an omen, so please cancel my canes. If this isn't taken care of I will take this further and write to the Attorney General to mediate this for me.

You people make it hard to get in touch with a person when I called your number all I got was a man telling me to order, it would be nice to talk to a living person instead of a tape.

Contact The Hurrycane Customer Service