State: North Carolina Clear all filters (4 of 186 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show
I recently had foot surgery. In the last few weeks I was able to move from crutches to a cane. We purchased a Hurrycane. I only used it a week and noticed it seemed unlevel. The rubber feet were not worn at all, but two of them had just fallen off. It had nothing to do...
Review
#1420254 Review #1420254 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Bad quality

The Hurrycane - Review about Cane from Oxford, North Carolina

My mother was using the cane the so called famous design caused her to trip when the bottom twisted and she lost her balance and she fell and broke her hip.the doctor said it would have happened even if she didn't weigh 620+#s.thanks Eugene garfunionpoot.jr.my mother's name is oderene garfunionpoot.
Reason of review
Bad quality
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Belmont, North Carolina - Feet dont stay tightened

Hello and thank you for your comments. We were able to locate your original purchase from 2012 and are sorry to hear your mother has experienced problems with her HurryCane. We encourage our customers to call or email us in the event they experience issues with their HurryCane, as we want to make it right.

Our company takes great pride in developing quality products. Our customers’ safety is of the utmost importance to us. By staying close to our customers and listening to their needs, we recently made the decision to transform the HurryCane and bring the manufacturing to the US. We’ve since built the HurryCane Freedom Edition, which is manufactured in Minnesota.

We’ve requested our warehouse ship the Freedom Edition Hurrycane to you for your mother to try. We hope she finds much success with it. Again, my apologies for the experience your mother has had and hope you’ll reach out should you have further questions.

Thank you.
Review

No matter how often checked, the screws holding the "feet" on would loosen. Have had to replace 5 so far, and at $9.99 plus S& H over $30.00 spent.

Not sure how to fix, even tried Loctit...no luck. My Mom actually fell down while using, "foot" came off and cane slid and lost balance thought about trying new one but cant afford to through more money away.

Once these feet are gone will buy my mom a cane from drug store, and not have to worry anout construction, will check out before buying. Is this 100 words yet?

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Fayetteville, North Carolina - My Hurrycane broke!

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team right away at 800-933-1136 to report what happened because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane or refunded you, and made sure you were OK. If you haven't called us directly yet, please to do so.

We would also want to inspect this cane to better understand what happened to prevent it repeating. The satisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Loss

I got the Hurrycane for Christmas. Today (3/2/14) the button which holds the top two sections in place broke off and the cane collapsed.

It has been rendered useless but fortunately I have two other more reliable canes which were purchased at CVS for half what the Hurrycane must have cost. I'm unsure of the cost because it was a gift.

I really don't need 100 words to make this complaint, so I am rambling on just to achieve the 100 word count which is a ridiculous requirement. Anyway, it's important for folks thinking about buying a Hurrycane to know mine broke.

Contact The Hurrycane Customer Service