State: New York City: Rego Park Clear all filters (1 of 188 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Rego Park, New York - The Hurry Cane is a danger to the gait compromised community

Hello, I'm Chuck Hengel, the founder of the HurryCane. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our messages, and to the 250,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. The price of the product is $39.95, which is displayed in red next to the product image on the order page. We also offer FREE standard shipping which arrives through FedEx SmartPost in 7 to 10 days. Based on your comment, and some of our customers also not seeing price easily, we will address that in future updates to our web site. Since many of our most senior customers also order through our web site, we continue to make improvements to make ordering easy. We moved to a one-step order process a number of months ago, from 3-steps, as many customers preferred a faster check out process. I know it can be surprising how fast it now happens. We offer a 60-day return and exchange policy, and our live agents can be reached during business hours and much of Saturday at success@thehurrycane.com or by calling us at 800-933-1136. We can only get better through hearing your comments, and appreciate the time you took to post these thoughts.

Yours in mobility,
Chuck, founder the Hurrycane
Review
Tags
  • real person

I was suspicious of the order page which would not accept the promo code and wanted my credit information before seeing the actual pricing. When I called the customer service number and could not get a real person, my suspicions were confirmed.

The money back guarantee is not legitimate if you cannot even speak with a real person. I am hopeful the unhappy customers will have the clout to close the company down before they cause real harm to the gait compromised community!

As an RN I know that the company is NOTdoing a service to the public. Caveat emptor!!

Contact The Hurrycane Customer Service