State: New York City: New York Clear all filters (2 of 188 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in New York, New York - YOU LIE VERY GOOD

We are sorry to hear that the HurryCane is not meeting your needs or expectations. The cane should stand alone on flat, solid surfaces and we would be happy to speak with you personally regarding your concerns. I am unable to locate your order with the information you have provided in this Pissed Consumer posting, perhaps it was purchased somewhere other than our website. Please contact our customer success team for assistance. The HurryCane is covered by a 60 day money back guarantee and we would be happy to assist you with instructions for a return/refund of your son’s purchase. You can reach a live customer success agent by calling 800-933-1136 Monday – Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 3pm CST.

Sincerely,
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Does your conscience ever bother you for the lies you tell about the hurry cane? My son bought me one for christmas, he wasted his money.It will NOT work on ANY terrain it will NOT stand on it's own, you stand it up when you let go of it it will fall over.

I think you should be ASHAMED to lie to people like that since probably most of the people are elderly.SHAME ON YOU.

When I first got mine I almost fell because I believed the LIES you told. I am so ashamed I recomended it to a friend before I knew all you said was lies.

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in New York, New York - Individual rubber stops on the cane bottom fell off

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your comments. Over time and usage the feet will wear out like the rubber tires on a car. You can get replacement feet on our website at https://www.hurrycane.com/Order/Select-Your-HurryCane-Model or you can call our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136.

If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Review
Loss

i had been very pleased with the cane for over a year using it on all types of terrain snow,ice gravel,cement ,asphalt,rain,etc. On my trip to New York the robber stops came off. i didnt think to tighten them as i had no problems for over a year . i need to replace before i can use the cane. please advise as to where i can secure replacements. i have recommended the cane to all that approached me while walking. Almost forgot, the fold up feature is very helpful while traveling. where can i secure rubber replacements for the bottom of the cane?

epriker2003@yahoo.com