State: New York City: Mahopac Clear all filters (1 of 189 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane review in Mahopac, New York: The Hurry Cane of SHAME.

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the cane for your mother. I don't have an explanation why the canes bent. The HurryCane is designed to support 350 lbs. Our customer's safety is of our utmost importance and have completed safety testing to ensure this. Canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. If you have further questions or concerns I hope you reach out again to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136. The sastisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Review
Reason of review
Bad quality

I ordered the Hurry Cane for my mother. She is 90 but very mobile.

After two to three weeks her cane bent. I called the company and they were surprised. They then sent a replacement cane which after a few months this cane did the same e thing. These shafts are obviously made of too light and inferior metal.

Shame on Hurry Cane. People who rely on a cane need to have security in their canes. The Hurry Cane is an expense cane and truly a risk for users.

SHAME on you increasing profits at the risk of your customers. DO NOT BUY THE HURRY CANE.

Contact The Hurrycane Customer Service