State: New York Clear all filters (6 of 186 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
3.0
I just recently started using my Hurrycane and am not at all happy with it. I follow all the instructions for making it stand alone on a hard surface but it doesn't do it. Also, I am not at all sure that the foot section should spin if you turn it. A friend of mine...

Hello,

We are so sorry to hear about the issue with your cane. Please call our Customer Success Team at 1-800-933-1136 or E-mail us at customersuccess@hurrycane.com. Our hours of operation are from 6am to 6pm PST Monday through Friday and from 7am to 1pm on Saturdays.

Thank you!

HurryCane Customer Success Team

Bad quality

The Hurrycane in New York, New York - YOU LIE VERY GOOD

We are sorry to hear that the HurryCane is not meeting your needs or expectations. The cane should stand alone on flat, solid surfaces and we would be happy to speak with you personally regarding your concerns. I am unable to locate your order with the information you have provided in this Pissed Consumer posting, perhaps it was purchased somewhere other than our website. Please contact our customer success team for assistance. The HurryCane is covered by a 60 day money back guarantee and we would be happy to assist you with instructions for a return/refund of your son’s purchase. You can reach a live customer success agent by calling 800-933-1136 Monday – Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday 9am to 3pm CST.

Sincerely,
Brenda Smith
HurryCane
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Does your conscience ever bother you for the lies you tell about the hurry cane? My son bought me one for christmas, he wasted his money.It will NOT work on ANY terrain it will NOT stand on it's own, you stand it up when you let go of it it will fall over.

I think you should be ASHAMED to lie to people like that since probably most of the people are elderly.SHAME ON YOU.

When I first got mine I almost fell because I believed the LIES you told. I am so ashamed I recomended it to a friend before I knew all you said was lies.

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in New York, New York - Individual rubber stops on the cane bottom fell off

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your comments. Over time and usage the feet will wear out like the rubber tires on a car. You can get replacement feet on our website at https://www.hurrycane.com/Order/Select-Your-HurryCane-Model or you can call our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136.

If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Loss

i had been very pleased with the cane for over a year using it on all types of terrain snow,ice gravel,cement ,asphalt,rain,etc. On my trip to New York the robber stops came off. i didnt think to tighten them as i had no problems for over a year . i need to replace before i can use the cane. please advise as to where i can secure replacements. i have recommended the cane to all that approached me while walking. Almost forgot, the fold up feature is very helpful while traveling. where can i secure rubber replacements for the bottom of the cane?

epriker2003@yahoo.com

Dear Customer, This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the handle. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane. If you haven't...
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Mahopac, New York - The Hurry Cane of SHAME.

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the cane for your mother. I don't have an explanation why the canes bent. The HurryCane is designed to support 350 lbs. Our customer's safety is of our utmost importance and have completed safety testing to ensure this. Canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. If you have further questions or concerns I hope you reach out again to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136. The sastisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Bad quality

I ordered the Hurry Cane for my mother. She is 90 but very mobile.

After two to three weeks her cane bent. I called the company and they were surprised. They then sent a replacement cane which after a few months this cane did the same e thing. These shafts are obviously made of too light and inferior metal.

Shame on Hurry Cane. People who rely on a cane need to have security in their canes. The Hurry Cane is an expense cane and truly a risk for users.

SHAME on you increasing profits at the risk of your customers. DO NOT BUY THE HURRY CANE.

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Rego Park, New York - The Hurry Cane is a danger to the gait compromised community

Hello, I'm Chuck Hengel, the founder of the HurryCane. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our messages, and to the 250,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. The price of the product is $39.95, which is displayed in red next to the product image on the order page. We also offer FREE standard shipping which arrives through FedEx SmartPost in 7 to 10 days. Based on your comment, and some of our customers also not seeing price easily, we will address that in future updates to our web site. Since many of our most senior customers also order through our web site, we continue to make improvements to make ordering easy. We moved to a one-step order process a number of months ago, from 3-steps, as many customers preferred a faster check out process. I know it can be surprising how fast it now happens. We offer a 60-day return and exchange policy, and our live agents can be reached during business hours and much of Saturday at success@thehurrycane.com or by calling us at 800-933-1136. We can only get better through hearing your comments, and appreciate the time you took to post these thoughts.

Yours in mobility,
Chuck, founder the Hurrycane
Tags
  • real person

I was suspicious of the order page which would not accept the promo code and wanted my credit information before seeing the actual pricing. When I called the customer service number and could not get a real person, my suspicions were confirmed.

The money back guarantee is not legitimate if you cannot even speak with a real person. I am hopeful the unhappy customers will have the clout to close the company down before they cause real harm to the gait compromised community!

As an RN I know that the company is NOTdoing a service to the public. Caveat emptor!!

Contact The Hurrycane Customer Service