State: New Hampshire City: Laconia Clear all filters (2 of 186 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show
The Hurrycane - Height adjustment pin sheared
The Hurrycane - Height adjustment pin sheared
I was given a Hurrycane as a gift over a year ago and really liked. that it stands up, if I drop it I can step on one of the three feet to bring the handle up and that I can remove the top part and fit it in a shopping cart. since, I have a right hip replacement and a...
#1204934

don't we all know that most of these 'best in its class' deals are a bunch of *** because, THEY ARE!!!!

View more comments
Review
Reason of review
Bad quality
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Laconia, New Hampshire - Hurry Cane is a piece of junk

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the base of the cane. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane or reimbursed you fully including shipping since we offer free shipping for standard delivery. If you haven't called us directly yet and still have your cane, please to do so and we will take care of you and replace it or reimburse you.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.The sastisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Review
Tags
  • purchase price

My wife purchased this for me as i am disabled.On a trip thru denver the end of cane which hold the 3 rubber grips fell off of cane twice while being used by me.I put it away and had to get a wheelchair for use. Complained to maker via email and was told they would return purchase price but not shipping.

They sold a defective piece of hardware and want the customer to eat shippig charges.

We live on social security and have problems as is. Beware of this company will contact BBB in there area and file complaint

Contact The Hurrycane Customer Service