State: Minnesota Clear all filters (3 of 186 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
3.5
I have the Hurrycane but cant keep the foot piece to stay on. Within one day after tightening it loosens up and falls off again. Im worried this could end up causing a falling injury. Any ideas how to get the botom foot piece to stat tight???

I have the new model of Hurrycane (it's purple!) It's been my favorite cane for months, but then suddenly the bottom started falling off when I was walking. I've tried tightening up the bottom by twirling the foot back on, but now it only goes a few blocks before it falls off.

View more comments
Reason of review
Bad quality
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Burnsville, Minnesota - The Hurry Cane is worthless.

We're sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with your HurryCane. The feet on the HurryCane should not fall off and we would like to ensure you've been taken care of by our customer service team.

Our team can be reached a variety of ways:
- Phone - 1-800-933-1136
- Email - succss@hurrycane.com
- Facebook - facebook.com/allterraincane - By private message

We recognize the HurryCane may not be the right fit for everyone, which is why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee. We strive to ensure our customers are satisfied and are saddened to see we missed the mark for you. Our team is dedicated to making this right. We've recently redesigned the HurryCane and brought the manufacturing of the cane to Minnesota. We've made several improvements on the HurryCane and I invite you to reach out directly to me, should you wish to try the new and improved, Freedom Edition. You may reach me at choefener@martfive.com.

Courtney
Loss

I have walked with a cane for 30 years and I've never seen anything as poorly designed as the Hurrry Cane. The first thing I noticed is that it makes a clunking noise when you walk.

After 1 week of use, the rubber pads that contact the floor kept falling off -- they simply unscrew because the are held on with screws without using lock washers. I put on my own lock washers and the pads still came off. It just took a little longer. The cane is made of steel and is too heavy.

The hand grip is awful - it's too small and very uncomfortable. And lastly the *** thing will only stand on a hard surface, like cement, that is perfectly flat, and after you fiddle with it for a while. You cannot lean it against anything -- it always falls over.

I've gone back to my old aluminum cane. This cane is good for only one thing -- scrap!

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Rosemount, Minnesota - BEST CANE EVER!

Thank you so much for your kind words. Stories like yours are inspirational for us and mean a lot to us to hear.
We wish you many more years of health and hope you'll reach out to us should you need anything.

Thanks again,
Courtney
Reason of review
Good quality

I am a post cancer survivor who unfortunately is living with consequences of treatment. I have Charcot foot, peripheal neuropathy, 3 hip replacements and degenerative disc disease.

So NO ONE can tell me I don't fit the bill! THIS IS THE BEST CANE I HAVE EVER HAD, no worries about where to put, falling down and it support is awesome, no worries about *** flat base slipping! I wish I had got one of these sooner so for all these people who don't like it they are expecting something more than a superb cane with all of their moanings, and NO ONE can say I wouldn't know anything about pain!!

Always someone that has to be mad and it is usually the ones who are mad at life in general. LIVE ON HURRYCANE!!

Contact The Hurrycane Customer Service