State: Illinois Clear all filters (5 of 186 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show

The Hurrycane Cane Review

I just purchased the HurryCane for my Dear Elderly Aunt. Immediately, I received an E-Mail from HurryCane that they are willing to cut me a deal on replacing defective feet and handle on the Cane. That's FOUL. "Bait & Switch"! FOUL!!! I just purchased the HurryCane. ~ Mr William Eldridge Jr. Manhattan, IL. I will fight thru the Credit Card Company and report this fraud to BBB.
3.5
I have had my Hurrycane for three years. It is a great product. But I have had to buy replacement feet twice. At $9.95 plus shipping each time. Now I have another lost rubber foot. I am informed that they no longer make feet for this model. My only choice is to...

I ended up buying two imported cans which do the same for the same price as one new hurricane.

View more comments
Review
Pros
  • Stability
Cons
  • Lack of available replacement feet
Reason of review
Lack of replacement parts availabilty
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Bloomington, Illinois - Loose, broken and a piece of JUNK!

We are so sorry to hear that you have been unsatisfied with your HurryCane purchase. With the name and e-mail provided in this review I am unable to locate your order in our system. Perhaps you purchased the HurryCane from a retailer, on Amazon or maybe received it as a gift. All HurryCane purchases are covered by our 60 day money back guarantee. We are happy to work with you to replace your unit if it is defective or refund your purchase if you have decided that the HurryCane is not right for your needs. Please contact our customer success team and provide additional details so we are able to locate your order information and address your needs personally. You can reach us Monday – Friday from 8am to 8pm and Saturday from 9am to 3pm Central Time. You can also e-mail us at customersuccess@hurrycane.com if online communication is more convenient for you. Again, we apologize for the issues you have experienced and hope to hear from you soon to resolve your concerns.

Brenda
HurryCane, Customer Success
Loss

I had the Hurry Cane for 5 weeks. The unit will not stand up, bottom foot is loose. The rubber seal on the unit broke and will not stay up. I am very displeased with the unit and will not recommend it to anyone!

The Hurry Cane is not what it is advertised to be, it failed from day one and has gotten worse as each day goes by.

Loose, broken and a piece of JUNK!

I would not recommend the Hurry Cane to anyone for any reason, no support or contact from the company. It was a total waste of money!

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Bolingbrook, Illinois - I am sending it back before anything happens!!

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you are unhappy with the cane purchased for your father. Canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone.

We would like to address your concerns and assure you the HurryCane is designed to support 350 lbs. Our customer's safety is of our utmost importance and have completed safety testing to ensure this.

We are sorry he finds folding the cane an inconvenience. If he is a taller user he may want to bring the height adjustment lower to fold, in order to store the cane in a more compact position. It is not a necessity. The inner cord is designed to withstand folding and unfolding and should not break. If it does, we hope you will contact us right away.

Lastly, we do ask users to check the base of the cane with continued use. Like the tires on a car, the HurryCane feet will wear over time. Those feet are easily replaceable.

If at any time you or your father has additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

However, since you purchased your HurryCane from Drugstore.com you will need to follow their return policies if you choose not to keep it.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Loss

I ordered this for my fathers 75th birthday. We were extremely unhappy with the quality of this product.

It is flimsy and difficult to fold. He had to readjust the size every time he wanted to fold it. The sharp edges at the end of each segment will eventually cut the inner cord, rendering it useless. This product doesn't seem to be able to hold the weight to assist with standing.

Why does he have to check the base for safety? He isn't going to remember to do that on a regular basis.

Im really unhappy with the product and the fact I have to pay return shipping for a inferior product. I made this purchase thru Drugstore.com.

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Rockford, Illinois - Fold up clips broke after 3 weeks of use.

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the folding clips. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have replaced your clips. If you haven't called us directly yet and still have your cane, please to do so and we will take care of you and replace your clips. The satisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Review

My cane was a gift from my son and I was happy to receive it but after only three weeks the folding clips broke off, now I can't fold it up and have to find a place to put it when we go out to dinner or put in my car. I would think the clips should last a lot longer than three weeks.I am not at all happy that you make it so difficult to send a message just to tell you about this.

I would like to have this resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your time.

Contact The Hurrycane Customer Service