State: Florida Clear all filters (12 of 188 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Pompano Beach, Florida - Hurry Cane hurried to fail

We're sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with your HurryCane. Our customer's safety is of the utmost concern to us and are disappointed to hear the base of your cane is loose. This is very unusual and we would like to ensure you've been taken care of by our customer service team.

Our team can be reached a variety of ways:
- Phone - 1-800-933-1136
- Email - succss@hurrycane.com
- Facebook - facebook.com/allterraincane - By private message

Finding the best cane for a user is a very personal choice, which is why we offer the two styles of handles. One with a smaller, more firm grip and one with a larger, softer grip. We recognize the HurryCane may not be the right fit for everyone, which is why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. We strive to ensure our customers are satisfied and are saddened to see we missed the mark for you. Our team is dedicated to making this right. I invite you to reach out to me directly, should you wish to discuss further. You may reach me at choefener@martfive.com.

Review
Loss

Received as a Christmas gift on Saturday by Wednesday would not stand alone on ANY surface. The foot end seems to be loose and sloppy.

Tried to reset flex it was absolutely without effect. DO NOT waste your money on this

product. It is very heavy and has an uncomfortable handle.

They want to sell you a jel cover for the handle but should have just made it better to begin with. Flex feature did work but non falling is the main reason I wanted it...shoot cannot even hook in on my arm or a chair because of poor design of the handle

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Tampa, Florida - Wasted what little social security disability money I had!

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry if our ordering system made an error. We're also sorry to hear you were unhappy with the cane purchased. Canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Also, the cane is not built to stand alone on surfaces that can be naturally dangerous and risk to falls for seniors like shag carpet.

I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have reimbursed you for your cane if you chose to return it. Otherwise, we hope you are enjoying your HurryCane along with the 500,000+ customers we've served.

If you have any further questions or issues, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Review

I sure wished I had read these reviews before I wasted my money on the "hurricane". Like many of the reviews it DOES NOT STAND ALONE just about ANYWHERE!! When I stop to sit I spend precious time trying to get the *&%$ thing to stand up by itself. Please think carefully before you decide to buy this cane.

Also I too was charged 3 times on my credit card and had to call to find out what was going on with the charge and was told - don't worry you will only receive on "HURRYCANE"! Thank goodness I only got one! I think I would have thrown the others in the garbage.