State: Florida Clear all filters (6 of 188 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Show

The Hurrycane in Apopka, Florida - BLACK GREASE ON MY CLOTHING

HurryCane is not affiliated with this website, and your customer information is only available in our database. Your satisfaction with our products is of utmost importance to us at HurryCane and we look forward to communicating with you personally to resolve any issues you are experiencing. Please contact the customer success team directly by calling 800-933-1136 or send an e-mail to hurrycane@success.com. We look forward to having the opportunity to speak with you soon.
Review
Pros
  • I liked it
  • But became destructive
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

I have been mystified by black grease getting on my clothing. I recently solved the issue when I was at an informal business workshop.

I took the cane apart to put under my seat and first had it on my lap. A few moments later I noticed my hand was black and then saw my white, expensive, designer jeans were also covered in black. I was very upset, all day and embarrassed to be seen. I can send a picture.

Mostly I want my jeans and another pair of pants reimbursed. Otherwise the cane is breast.

Thank you. Rosalie Feinen

The Hurrycane - Ball Joint Review from Miami, Florida

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your inquiry. We’re sorry to hear your HurryCane appears to have malfunctioned. We would be happy to process a refund for you. Please contact our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136 to discuss a refund or replacement.

Review

My name is marc dinkins i recently purchase a hurrycane and the ball joint came out of reandering it useless to use and i am trying to return it can you give me an address please?

The Hurrycane - Cane Review from Jacksonville, Florida

We’re so sorry to hear your experience with the HurryCane was unfortunate. Our customer’s safety is of the utmost importance to us. Our company takes great pride in developing quality products, with social cause being the backbone of our brand. When developing the HurryCane we set out to address the issue of mobility loss, and its detriment to those experiencing it. Late 2014, we brought the manufacturing of the HurryCane to the United States from China. We take any comments our customers provide to our customer service team very seriously and have since made changes to the HurryCane based off feedback like yours provided.

We hope our customers will always feel comfortable contacting our customer service team directly, in the event they have questions or comments on our HurryCane walking cane. Should you wish to discuss further, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

800-933-1136
success@hurrycane.com
Review

I am 65 with a MS and ended up with 3 of the Hurrycanes all purchased in the past 6-1// mos. First one broke when the silver button stripped and the cane collapsed.

I was going up stairs! The second one kept losing its rubber feet. The third gad the whole bottom section break and come apart from the cane itself. I was walking with the cane when this happened on a concrete walkway.

This product is a piece of junk, and a lawsuit waiting to happen. DO NOT waste your money.

This is a dangerous design for a walking assist device.

The Hurrycane in Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Life threating device

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear what happened to you. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team right away to report what happened at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane or refunded you, and made sure you were OK. If you haven't called us directly yet, please to do so.
We would also want to inspect this cane to better understand what happened to prevent it repeating. The satisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Review

The hurrycane device was given to me as a gift. The first one I got the rubber tips kept coming off (very dangerous) you replaced cane.

Yesterday I was walking up my stairs when I almost fell. The metal ajustment pin brokeoff and I almost went down 17 stairs. I intend to show this cane to my local Tv station so they can warn people of the danger in using this cane. I also am going to notify consumer report.

Please people donot buy or use one of these (canes ? ) For your information Iam 76 years old and live in Fort Lauderdale.7

The Hurrycane in Pompano Beach, Florida - Hurry Cane hurried to fail

We're sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with your HurryCane. Our customer's safety is of the utmost concern to us and are disappointed to hear the base of your cane is loose. This is very unusual and we would like to ensure you've been taken care of by our customer service team.

Our team can be reached a variety of ways:
- Phone - 1-800-933-1136
- Email - succss@hurrycane.com
- Facebook - facebook.com/allterraincane - By private message

Finding the best cane for a user is a very personal choice, which is why we offer the two styles of handles. One with a smaller, more firm grip and one with a larger, softer grip. We recognize the HurryCane may not be the right fit for everyone, which is why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. We strive to ensure our customers are satisfied and are saddened to see we missed the mark for you. Our team is dedicated to making this right. I invite you to reach out to me directly, should you wish to discuss further. You may reach me at choefener@martfive.com.

Loss

Received as a Christmas gift on Saturday by Wednesday would not stand alone on ANY surface. The foot end seems to be loose and sloppy.

Tried to reset flex it was absolutely without effect. DO NOT waste your money on this

product. It is very heavy and has an uncomfortable handle.

They want to sell you a jel cover for the handle but should have just made it better to begin with. Flex feature did work but non falling is the main reason I wanted it...shoot cannot even hook in on my arm or a chair because of poor design of the handle

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Tampa, Florida - Wasted what little social security disability money I had!

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry if our ordering system made an error. We're also sorry to hear you were unhappy with the cane purchased. Canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Also, the cane is not built to stand alone on surfaces that can be naturally dangerous and risk to falls for seniors like shag carpet.

I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have reimbursed you for your cane if you chose to return it. Otherwise, we hope you are enjoying your HurryCane along with the 500,000+ customers we've served.

If you have any further questions or issues, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team.

Review

I sure wished I had read these reviews before I wasted my money on the "hurricane". Like many of the reviews it DOES NOT STAND ALONE just about ANYWHERE!! When I stop to sit I spend precious time trying to get the *&%$ thing to stand up by itself. Please think carefully before you decide to buy this cane.

Also I too was charged 3 times on my credit card and had to call to find out what was going on with the charge and was told - don't worry you will only receive on "HURRYCANE"! Thank goodness I only got one! I think I would have thrown the others in the garbage.

Contact The Hurrycane Customer Service