State: California City: San Diego Clear all filters (2 of 186 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in San Diego, California - YOUR HURRY CANE THREATENED MY LIFE

Thank you for your inquiry. Our company takes great pride in developing quality products. When developing the HurryCane we set out to address the issue of mobility loss, and its detriment to those experiencing it. We’ve made many modifications to the cane, which ultimately led to us making the decision to transform the HurryCane, to what is now the Freedom Edition, and bring the manufacturing to the US. We did so to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers, many of whom are also our family members.

I’m unable to locate an order under your name and address. We would like to replace your cane with our new Freedom Edition. Please provide further information as to the location where you purchased your HurryCane or if it was directly through our website.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
800-933-1136
Review

I AM A MALE, 88 YEARS OLD, RECOVERING FROM A STROKE, AND TOTALLY NEED YOUR HURRYCANE TO GO UP AND DOWN FIFTEEN STEPS FOR ACCESS TO MY FRONT DOOR..NEEDLESS TO SAY IF YOUR CANE FAILED I WOULD PROBABLY LOOSE MY LIFE...IF YOUR CHINESE MANUFACTURER SPENT A PENNY OR TWO MORE, AND USED A LOCK WASHED AROUND THE SCREW THAT HOLDS EACH OF THREE RUBBER RINGS ON THE CANE BASE, INSTEAD OF A SMOOTH ROUND ONE, THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN...HALF WAY UP, A FRIEND SAW ONE OF THE RUBBER FEET FALL OFF, THE SCREW AND WASHER FOLLOWING, AND WARNED ME IN ENOUGH TIME TO PUT MY HANDS ON BOTH RAILINGS, OR I'D HAVE BEEN A "GONER"...I HAVE JUST READ SEVERAL OTHER COMPLAINTS FROM PEOPLE IN 2012...SURELY MY OBTAINING MINE LAST YEAR 2013, YOUR LACK OF CORRECTING THIS TREMENOUS HAZARD, MEANT AS MUCH AS GM MOTORS NOT CORRECTING A SMALL, CHEAP PROBLEM FOR TEN YEARS, WITH ALMOST FORTY DEATHS ATTRIBUTED TO IT, AS THEY ISSUED NO RECALL...SHAME ON YOU FOR YOUR INACTION...I HOPE THE FIRST PERSON INJURED FROM YOUR LACK OF CARE TAKES YOU TO COURT...I WOULD LIKE A REPLY FROM SOMEONE OTHER THAT AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD INTERNET CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE.....GEORGE REIS, 785 LOMA VALLEY RD., SAN DIEGO, CA 92106

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in San Diego, California - No extension

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem adjusting the height of your cane. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they could help you. If you haven't called us directly yet and still have questions about your cane, please to do so and we will take care of you. The satisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Review

I just got my Hurrycane and was looking forward to using it since some *** sucking low life stole my other cane from my driveway last week. There are no instructions or directions that come with it.

I have been trying to lengthen it since I got it and I am not that tall 5'3" most of it aboved the waist. I have watched the video about how to adjust the height but it does not work. Cane is at an awkward length.

Also very poor instructions about how to make it stand upright. If the foot was fixed and level it would work better.

Contact The Hurrycane Customer Service