State: California City: Los Angeles Clear all filters (3 of 186 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
I lost a foot on my cane, ordered replacement set, they do not fit. different screw size, the collar at the neck does not fit into the casting. mine is from lot# 1116 as it says on the base, any suggestions? Is my HURRYCANE an older style or, God forbid, a knockoff,...

Hahaha . .

View more comments
Reason of review
Order processing issue
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Los Angeles, California - Will not purchase

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Review

Granted, I have not purchased this item, but was just about to. However, when signing on, I was drawn to this site, and will now not consider buying the Hurrycane.

The TV promos make it look reliable and safe, but after reading the complaints, I don't think it is worth the risk. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to notify us of the problems. We are all subjected to potential rip-offs daily; it is nice to be alerted ahead of time so we don't find ourself with a worthless product.

Happy Holidays and a great 2014 to everyonel!!!!!!! And stay safe.

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Los Angeles, California - Got conned by TV ad

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website but am sorry you weren't satisfied with your ordering experience. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. The agent was right that we want to give the best deal possible to every customer, and we use the promo code to help track the source of where people hear our message.

We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us. We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.

Courtney
HurryCane Customer Success
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss

I agree that this is a scam targeting seniors. I just spoke to the customer rep- as I fell for the TV87 scam code promo.

She swore that the reason they have you enter the promo code is so that when the price adjusts back to $49. that they didn't want disappointed customers. Total lie. I ordered this for my mom, but had to enter my credit card number before I could get a total AFTER promo....

Better Business Bureau is going to hear about this one! Also, my mom was an English teacher and the gift card would not allow for any punctuation! What kind of a company is this??? Yikes...

I'm now afraid my elderly mother may fall and kill herself trying to use it.

I will check back after I review the product, but right now I'm furious in thinking this is just another way to rip off senior citizens. Shame on them!

Contact The Hurrycane Customer Service