State: California Clear all filters (10 of 186 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show

The Hurrycane in Belmont, California - Broken hurry cane

I am a 45 year old mom of 4 and suffering with severe RA and spinal cord degenerative disease. I want to return and get a new one as it is been really annoying that I can’t get this resolved! Mary Kechejian 371 Woodstock Circle Vacaville California 95687
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
I lost a foot on my cane, ordered replacement set, they do not fit. different screw size, the collar at the neck does not fit into the casting. mine is from lot# 1116 as it says on the base, any suggestions? Is my HURRYCANE an older style or, God forbid, a knockoff,...

Hahaha . .

View more comments
Order processing issue
Hello Mr Hengel, I contest that only 1/2% of Hurrycane customers have issues with the feet coming off. I have had 3 instances of this problem. For the first 2, I found the missing foot. The third instance just happened, I do not have the foot and I discovered you no...

Hello, thank you for your review.

I'm so sorry for any inconvenience, please call our Customer Success Team at 1-800-933-1136 so we can assist you with your issue.

Thank you!

HurryCane Customer Success Team

1-800-933-1136

Review
Cons
  • Dependability
  • Dependability replacement parts
  • Its unstable
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • No Spare Parts Available

The Hurrycane Cane Review

While on trip to french polynesia the first day the bottom feel off would not screw back on also would never stand alone fell over
Bad quality

The Hurrycane in San Diego, California - YOUR HURRY CANE THREATENED MY LIFE

Thank you for your inquiry. Our company takes great pride in developing quality products. When developing the HurryCane we set out to address the issue of mobility loss, and its detriment to those experiencing it. We’ve made many modifications to the cane, which ultimately led to us making the decision to transform the HurryCane, to what is now the Freedom Edition, and bring the manufacturing to the US. We did so to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers, many of whom are also our family members.

I’m unable to locate an order under your name and address. We would like to replace your cane with our new Freedom Edition. Please provide further information as to the location where you purchased your HurryCane or if it was directly through our website.

800-933-1136
Review

I AM A MALE, 88 YEARS OLD, RECOVERING FROM A STROKE, AND TOTALLY NEED YOUR HURRYCANE TO GO UP AND DOWN FIFTEEN STEPS FOR ACCESS TO MY FRONT DOOR..NEEDLESS TO SAY IF YOUR CANE FAILED I WOULD PROBABLY LOOSE MY LIFE...IF YOUR CHINESE MANUFACTURER SPENT A PENNY OR TWO MORE, AND USED A LOCK WASHED AROUND THE SCREW THAT HOLDS EACH OF THREE RUBBER RINGS ON THE CANE BASE, INSTEAD OF A SMOOTH ROUND ONE, THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN...HALF WAY UP, A FRIEND SAW ONE OF THE RUBBER FEET FALL OFF, THE SCREW AND WASHER FOLLOWING, AND WARNED ME IN ENOUGH TIME TO PUT MY HANDS ON BOTH RAILINGS, OR I'D HAVE BEEN A "GONER"...I HAVE JUST READ SEVERAL OTHER COMPLAINTS FROM PEOPLE IN 2012...SURELY MY OBTAINING MINE LAST YEAR 2013, YOUR LACK OF CORRECTING THIS TREMENOUS HAZARD, MEANT AS MUCH AS GM MOTORS NOT CORRECTING A SMALL, CHEAP PROBLEM FOR TEN YEARS, WITH ALMOST FORTY DEATHS ATTRIBUTED TO IT, AS THEY ISSUED NO RECALL...SHAME ON YOU FOR YOUR INACTION...I HOPE THE FIRST PERSON INJURED FROM YOUR LACK OF CARE TAKES YOU TO COURT...I WOULD LIKE A REPLY FROM SOMEONE OTHER THAT AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD INTERNET CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE.....GEORGE REIS, 785 LOMA VALLEY RD., SAN DIEGO, CA 92106

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Walnut Creek, California - The part of the cane that changes height broke.

We’re sorry to hear your HurryCane has lost its adjustment pin. We would be happy to replace the cane for you to ensure your safety. Please call our Customer Service team at 800-933-1136 to discuss.

800-933-1136
Loss

I bought the cane on November 26th 2013. It has been a great help these past few months but the little piece of metal or plastic that keeps the cane at a specific height broke off.

Now I can not adjust the cane to my desired height. It can't adjust to any height. I really thought this cane was the cane for me but if it can't even last a year maybe I should try a different cane. I hope that you will work on this issue so that I can by this product in the future.

I had the previous model and the feet would always loosen. You fixed that problem.

This cane's feet stayed secure. I hope the Hurrycane gets stronger because I want another one.

The Hurrycane in Los Angeles, California - Will not purchase

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Review

Granted, I have not purchased this item, but was just about to. However, when signing on, I was drawn to this site, and will now not consider buying the Hurrycane.

The TV promos make it look reliable and safe, but after reading the complaints, I don't think it is worth the risk. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to notify us of the problems. We are all subjected to potential rip-offs daily; it is nice to be alerted ahead of time so we don't find ourself with a worthless product.

Happy Holidays and a great 2014 to everyonel!!!!!!! And stay safe.

The Hurrycane in San Diego, California - No extension

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem adjusting the height of your cane. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they could help you. If you haven't called us directly yet and still have questions about your cane, please to do so and we will take care of you. The satisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Review

I just got my Hurrycane and was looking forward to using it since some *** sucking low life stole my other cane from my driveway last week. There are no instructions or directions that come with it.

I have been trying to lengthen it since I got it and I am not that tall 5'3" most of it aboved the waist. I have watched the video about how to adjust the height but it does not work. Cane is at an awkward length.

Also very poor instructions about how to make it stand upright. If the foot was fixed and level it would work better.

The Hurrycane in Los Angeles, California - Got conned by TV ad

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website but am sorry you weren't satisfied with your ordering experience. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. The agent was right that we want to give the best deal possible to every customer, and we use the promo code to help track the source of where people hear our message.

We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us. We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.

Pricing issue
Loss

I agree that this is a scam targeting seniors. I just spoke to the customer rep- as I fell for the TV87 scam code promo.

She swore that the reason they have you enter the promo code is so that when the price adjusts back to $49. that they didn't want disappointed customers. Total lie. I ordered this for my mom, but had to enter my credit card number before I could get a total AFTER promo....

Better Business Bureau is going to hear about this one! Also, my mom was an English teacher and the gift card would not allow for any punctuation! What kind of a company is this??? Yikes...

I'm now afraid my elderly mother may fall and kill herself trying to use it.

I will check back after I review the product, but right now I'm furious in thinking this is just another way to rip off senior citizens. Shame on them!

Contact The Hurrycane Customer Service

United States
Phone:
(800) 933-1136
All The Hurrycane Contacts
Dear Customer, This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry if our ordering system made an error in your choice of shipping method. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have...