Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

The Hurrycane in Columbia, South Carolina - Misleading adds on TV

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com. If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Review

My wife uses a cane to walk since she was injured at school where she works. She saw the add on TV but I warned her that most of the products on TV are really so *** they cant sell even at Walmarts!

Ha, I was right again, every time I see someone with one, they say the same thing,"Dont buy one from TV, they ripped me off!" Even the lawyers on TV seem to be devious, they seem to prey on injured people who need help with workman comp claims and people who are denied help from Social Securtiy benefits.

The government should monitor those who are cheated and need help! TV adds dont impress me, most dont seem honest.

The Hurrycane in Lake Havasu City, Arizona - Not legit business

Review

In America seniors are simply a disposable item. Too bad our country does not look at the elderly as a treasured life with things to teach of lessons of life, instead looked at as in the way and useless.

This is why we get ripped off on a regular basis.

We need to have these company,s and of course those that run them put behind bars so others will think twice before they start these bogus company's. America needs to start honoring our elderly instead of use us for making profits..GOD BLESS AMERICA and down with rip off compa ny's.

The Hurrycane in Laconia, New Hampshire - Hurry Cane is a piece of junk

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the base of the cane. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane or reimbursed you fully including shipping since we offer free shipping for standard delivery. If you haven't called us directly yet and still have your cane, please to do so and we will take care of you and replace it or reimburse you.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.The sastisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Tags
  • purchase price

My wife purchased this for me as i am disabled.On a trip thru denver the end of cane which hold the 3 rubber grips fell off of cane twice while being used by me.I put it away and had to get a wheelchair for use. Complained to maker via email and was told they would return purchase price but not shipping.

They sold a defective piece of hardware and want the customer to eat shippig charges.

We live on social security and have problems as is. Beware of this company will contact BBB in there area and file complaint

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The HurryCane is a giant waste of $40.00!

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website but I'm sorry you weren't satisfied with your cane. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

Review

What a waste of money. It does Not stand alone ever regardless of what type of flooring you're on.

I was very, very disappointed. Quite honestly I feel it's too heavy also. I've got a friend who was suckered in as well and she was equally disgusted. Her husband was able to remove the so called "stand alone foot" and replace it with a standard foot pad.

Save your money!

It truly is not worth the cost!

Now I see there is yet another type of cane advertised! Is this new type being sold by the same company?

Dear Customer, This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry if our ordering system made an error in your choice of shipping method. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have...