Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Wondering about the Hurrycane

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We take every complaint seriously and strive to satisfy every customer. But we also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136 Monday-Saturday.

Review

I just read a lot of the complaints about the Hurrycane as my husband and I were thinking about ordering each of us one. It seems they are not good and yet they continue to advertise them on T.V.

Also the people that wanted to return them, could not seem to get in touch with anyone. Isn't that just on the edge of a fraud? Nevertheless, it sure changed our mind about getting any.

More people should read your web site like I did, you provide a good service for people like us, who seem to just order things without checking them out. I from now on will be looking at your web site before I order anything.

Thank you....

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane review in Rego Park, New York: The Hurry Cane is a danger to the gait compromised community

Hello, I'm Chuck Hengel, the founder of the HurryCane. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our messages, and to the 250,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. The price of the product is $39.95, which is displayed in red next to the product image on the order page. We also offer FREE standard shipping which arrives through FedEx SmartPost in 7 to 10 days. Based on your comment, and some of our customers also not seeing price easily, we will address that in future updates to our web site. Since many of our most senior customers also order through our web site, we continue to make improvements to make ordering easy. We moved to a one-step order process a number of months ago, from 3-steps, as many customers preferred a faster check out process. I know it can be surprising how fast it now happens. We offer a 60-day return and exchange policy, and our live agents can be reached during business hours and much of Saturday at success@thehurrycane.com or by calling us at 800-933-1136. We can only get better through hearing your comments, and appreciate the time you took to post these thoughts.

Yours in mobility,
Chuck, founder the Hurrycane
Tags
  • real person

I was suspicious of the order page which would not accept the promo code and wanted my credit information before seeing the actual pricing. When I called the customer service number and could not get a real person, my suspicions were confirmed.

The money back guarantee is not legitimate if you cannot even speak with a real person. I am hopeful the unhappy customers will have the clout to close the company down before they cause real harm to the gait compromised community!

As an RN I know that the company is NOTdoing a service to the public. Caveat emptor!!

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane review in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania: Charged for 2 Hurrycanes when I only ordered one

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry if our ordering system made an error. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have reimbursed you for your canes if you chose to cancel them. If you have any further questions or issues, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team who are available Monday- Saturday.

Loss

Now I would like to cancel my order. My name is Shirley Melodini, 3 Spend A Buck Dr.

Dillsburg Pa 17019.

I dont need 2 canes, since my order is messed up I take that to be an omen, so please cancel my canes. If this isn't taken care of I will take this further and write to the Attorney General to mediate this for me.

You people make it hard to get in touch with a person when I called your number all I got was a man telling me to order, it would be nice to talk to a living person instead of a tape.

The Hurrycane review in Columbia, South Carolina: Misleading adds on TV

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com. If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Review

My wife uses a cane to walk since she was injured at school where she works. She saw the add on TV but I warned her that most of the products on TV are really so *** they cant sell even at Walmarts!

Ha, I was right again, every time I see someone with one, they say the same thing,"Dont buy one from TV, they ripped me off!" Even the lawyers on TV seem to be devious, they seem to prey on injured people who need help with workman comp claims and people who are denied help from Social Securtiy benefits.

The government should monitor those who are cheated and need help! TV adds dont impress me, most dont seem honest.

The Hurrycane review in Lake Havasu City, Arizona: Not legit business

Review

In America seniors are simply a disposable item. Too bad our country does not look at the elderly as a treasured life with things to teach of lessons of life, instead looked at as in the way and useless.

This is why we get ripped off on a regular basis.

We need to have these company,s and of course those that run them put behind bars so others will think twice before they start these bogus company's. America needs to start honoring our elderly instead of use us for making profits..GOD BLESS AMERICA and down with rip off compa ny's.

The Hurrycane review in Laconia, New Hampshire: Hurry Cane is a piece of junk

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the base of the cane. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane or reimbursed you fully including shipping since we offer free shipping for standard delivery. If you haven't called us directly yet and still have your cane, please to do so and we will take care of you and replace it or reimburse you.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.The sastisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Tags
  • purchase price

My wife purchased this for me as i am disabled.On a trip thru denver the end of cane which hold the 3 rubber grips fell off of cane twice while being used by me.I put it away and had to get a wheelchair for use. Complained to maker via email and was told they would return purchase price but not shipping.

They sold a defective piece of hardware and want the customer to eat shippig charges.

We live on social security and have problems as is. Beware of this company will contact BBB in there area and file complaint

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The HurryCane is a giant waste of $40.00!

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website but I'm sorry you weren't satisfied with your cane. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

Review

What a waste of money. It does Not stand alone ever regardless of what type of flooring you're on.

I was very, very disappointed. Quite honestly I feel it's too heavy also. I've got a friend who was suckered in as well and she was equally disgusted. Her husband was able to remove the so called "stand alone foot" and replace it with a standard foot pad.

Save your money!

It truly is not worth the cost!

Now I see there is yet another type of cane advertised! Is this new type being sold by the same company?

Dear Customer, This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry if our ordering system made an error in your choice of shipping method. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have...