Filter by rating
City:
Product:

The Hurrycane in Las Vegas, Nevada - Disapointed in construction of HurryCane

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the rubber washers on the base cane. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane.

If you haven't called us directly yet and still have your cane, please to do so and we will take care of you and replace it. The satisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Review

The rubber washers on the bottom of my cane have all fallen off. I would like them replaced.

I cannot use it without the washers on the bottom of the cane. I believe you should use lock tight. Thank you, Vic Box Please advise what I am suppose to do in order to use my cane. I depend on it when my wife and I travel or are just shopping.

Would appreciate an answer as soon as possible.

I will continue to use my old wood cane until I receive an answer from your company. I would like to be able to share your quick response.

The Hurrycane - Unreliable

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the base and feet of the cane. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane. If you haven't called us directly yet and still have your cane, please to do so and we will take care of you and replace it. The sastisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Bad quality

It keeps losing feet which makes it no good to use...! Makes me even more unbalanced when this happens and too much using it without feet mars up the bottom where they go.

I just think it is too bad to market something like this for older folks to use that is unreliable. Step down or up or just walking and it comes apart it is opportunity to fall. This Sunday it lost a foot and did not know it until I hit a marble tile floor in a church. I nearly landed upside down...!!!

This cane is not worth the money, the time, or the effort to obtain it. I would not recommend it to anyone. I don't see why I need 100 words, I really don't want to think or talk that much about it.

Garbage for my trash can...................!!! Garbage for my trash can...................!!! Garbage for my trash can...................!!! Garbage for my trash can...................!!!

Dear Customer, This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the handle. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane. If you haven't...
The Hurrycane's reply to:

Does the hurrycane break into 2 when one applies pressure on the bottom of the cane?

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your review. We would like to address your concerns and assure you the HurryCane is designed to support 350 lbs including the base of the cane if he were to step on it. Our customer's safety is of our utmost importance and have completed safety testing to ensure this.

If at any time you or your dad has additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Review

I am thinking about buying a hurrycane for my dad as he is unstable. I was wondering if he were to misstep and step on the bottom of the cane and then try to walk, would it cause the cane to break into two pieces?

Soo....I guess I have to enter at least one hundred words in to this text box. What do others think about the retractable cane? Does the folding mechanism actually get used a lot? My dad is a pretty unstable guy, would you recommend me getting the cane for him? I would appreciate any feed back I can get.

Thanks!

The Hurrycane - Hurry Cane foot mechanism came apart

Loss

After using my Hurry Cane for 2 1/2 weeks, the foot became unattached from the cane body. Taking the bottom plate off, I tried to get the bolt to reattach to the body of the cane.

It has a "floating" nut inside the cane body so cannot be reattached.

The problem started when I noticed that the cane would not stand up by itself. I assumed that the problem might be the elastic stretching. It also made clicking noises when I walked.

Imagine my surprise when I lifted the cane and the base fell off. I was very disappointed because I liked the initial feel of the cane.

The Hurrycane - Short Fall

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and even though ours comes with multiple height adjustments, we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us to see if it will work for you.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com. If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Bad quality

Thinking about purchasing the hurrycane as seen on TV. If you are over 5' 11" stay away from the hurrycane.

Being 6'3" I find the cane is to short at its maximum extension. The company was informed and the customer service representative ensured me the information would be past on to the production depart. To date no simple solution of offering an attachment extension is available. I would even pay for the extension and its shipping.

The cane is also considerably heavier than a standard cane you can get at your local drug store or medical supply outlet.

It is a good product but it could be a great one. Disappointed customer.

The Hurrycane

This post is before we were aware of this website but am sorry if you had an issue with your Amazon order. Because you ordered the product directly through Amazon we don't have your information to help you directly, but trust Amazon was able to locate your HurryCane shipment.

If you still have an issue or have any further questions about your HurryCane, please don't hesitate to call our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Review
#411986 Review #411986 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Loss

May 25,2013 I ordered the Hurrycane in mid-May from hurrycane.com, on Amazon.com. I gave my credit card info.to Amazon. Amazon has had my info for past orders.

I received confirmation, via email, that I should receive it on May 2o, but it has not yet arrived. I will need it soon, as I will be flying, out of state, early on 5/30/13 and am not able to walk without a cane.

After I read the confirmation, I didn't think there was any reason to save it. I deleted it as I was cleaning up my email listings. Therefore I do not have an invoice number or other info still listed.

Is my order still on its way? Has it been located?

Please, reply to:

Joan Chachula/ sjoancrsm@hotmail.com

Thank you. Joan Chachula

The Hurrycane in Saddle River, New Jersey - Hurry Cane is a rip-off

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

Loss

I am a home health aide. The lady client of mine received the hurrycane as a gift.

It never stands up unless you coax it to...but thats only on flat surfaces. The handle is not comfortable but the fact that it doesnt stand up, and I've heard this from several other people, is the most frustrating as thats why this cane was bought for her.Waste of money...someone got very rich from this idea & took advantage of alot of seniors & handicapped people. Shame on you!!

Dont waste your time or money on this ridiclous item. Amen.......

The Hurrycane in Albuquerque, New Mexico - Waste of money

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website but am sorry you weren't satisfied with your cane. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

Loss

The hurry cane is too heavy, it does not always stand alone even on flat surfaces as advertised. It has no flexibility as also was advertised.

Would I recommend the purchase of one no friend? No WAY!!! I have never been so dissatisfied with a purchase. My old fashioned wooden cane is easier to handle and much more reliable.

The strap elastic was broken when I received it. I have a sore shoulder from maneuvering the cane. Do not waste your money. This is false advertising to seniors at its worse.

Hurry cane?

Slow me down cane. No No No No.

The Hurrycane in Renton, Washington - Dissatisfied customeer

Loss

The cane will not stand alone on surfaces such as carpeting, rugs, or

floor mats. One of the main features advertised on TV is that it can stand alone, freeing the user's hands. The foot is too small to be stable. When it falls over I cannot bend down enough to recover it. My old cane with four-leg foot is much safer and cost less than this product. This is very disappointing.

This cane was sent to me direct from the vendor as a gift. I do not know what he paid, but the figure reported below is posted on several vendor websites. I do not know what shipping charges applied.