Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Burnsville, Minnesota - The Hurry Cane is worthless.

We're sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with your HurryCane. The feet on the HurryCane should not fall off and we would like to ensure you've been taken care of by our customer service team.

- Email - succss@hurrycane.com
- Facebook - facebook.com/allterraincane - By private message

We recognize the HurryCane may not be the right fit for everyone, which is why we offer a 60-day money back guarantee. We strive to ensure our customers are satisfied and are saddened to see we missed the mark for you. Our team is dedicated to making this right. We've recently redesigned the HurryCane and brought the manufacturing of the cane to Minnesota. We've made several improvements on the HurryCane and I invite you to reach out directly to me, should you wish to try the new and improved, Freedom Edition. You may reach me at choefener@martfive.com.

Loss

I have walked with a cane for 30 years and I've never seen anything as poorly designed as the Hurrry Cane. The first thing I noticed is that it makes a clunking noise when you walk.

After 1 week of use, the rubber pads that contact the floor kept falling off -- they simply unscrew because the are held on with screws without using lock washers. I put on my own lock washers and the pads still came off. It just took a little longer. The cane is made of steel and is too heavy.

The hand grip is awful - it's too small and very uncomfortable. And lastly the *** thing will only stand on a hard surface, like cement, that is perfectly flat, and after you fiddle with it for a while. You cannot lean it against anything -- it always falls over.

I've gone back to my old aluminum cane. This cane is good for only one thing -- scrap!

The Hurrycane in Pompano Beach, Florida - Hurry Cane hurried to fail

We're sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with your HurryCane. Our customer's safety is of the utmost concern to us and are disappointed to hear the base of your cane is loose. This is very unusual and we would like to ensure you've been taken care of by our customer service team.

- Email - succss@hurrycane.com
- Facebook - facebook.com/allterraincane - By private message

Finding the best cane for a user is a very personal choice, which is why we offer the two styles of handles. One with a smaller, more firm grip and one with a larger, softer grip. We recognize the HurryCane may not be the right fit for everyone, which is why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. We strive to ensure our customers are satisfied and are saddened to see we missed the mark for you. Our team is dedicated to making this right. I invite you to reach out to me directly, should you wish to discuss further. You may reach me at choefener@martfive.com.

Loss

Received as a Christmas gift on Saturday by Wednesday would not stand alone on ANY surface. The foot end seems to be loose and sloppy.

Tried to reset flex it was absolutely without effect. DO NOT waste your money on this

product. It is very heavy and has an uncomfortable handle.

They want to sell you a jel cover for the handle but should have just made it better to begin with. Flex feature did work but non falling is the main reason I wanted it...shoot cannot even hook in on my arm or a chair because of poor design of the handle

The Hurrycane in Maryland Heights, Missouri - No cane

Hello,

I'm so sorry to hear you had a negative experience with the HurryCane. We strive to ensure our customer's orders are fulfilled within 10-14 days and I am disappointed we didn't exceed your expectations.
I hope you have since experienced the HurryCane level customer service our agents provide. In the event you wish to discuss further, I invite you to reach out to me. Again, my apologies.
You may reach me at choefener@martfive.com.

Loss

I decided to order this cane for my father on December 10th, 2013, at approx 9a.m. The person on the phone taking my order was so helpful, said that I would get it within 7-10 days.

Well Dec 17th came and gone, I called, and they said that the cane was sent back to them for bad address. How could this be when you are shipping to my p.o.box..so, once again on Dec 17th, I re-ordered. I was told that they were going to express so that I could get it by Dec 24th for xmas, well xmas has come and gone. I am writing this on Dec 26th, and still no cane.

I got a letter from the post office which stated that they did ship the cane back, and that they have no clue about a second cane. I keep telling the 800- number that their paperwork shows that its in route to my post box, and the post office has given me a letter that says it was shipped back. I am still waiting for my 39.95 refund, for I bought a cane at the 24 hour Walgreens. I have tried calling the supervisor NAOMI at et 319, and left 2 messages, with no response.

I am fed up with this company.

And no idea where those " 2 canes " are. which I can care less at this point.

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Rosemount, Minnesota - BEST CANE EVER!

Thank you so much for your kind words. Stories like yours are inspirational for us and mean a lot to us to hear.
We wish you many more years of health and hope you'll reach out to us should you need anything.

Thanks again,
Good quality

I am a post cancer survivor who unfortunately is living with consequences of treatment. I have Charcot foot, peripheal neuropathy, 3 hip replacements and degenerative disc disease.

So NO ONE can tell me I don't fit the bill! THIS IS THE BEST CANE I HAVE EVER HAD, no worries about where to put, falling down and it support is awesome, no worries about *** flat base slipping! I wish I had got one of these sooner so for all these people who don't like it they are expecting something more than a superb cane with all of their moanings, and NO ONE can say I wouldn't know anything about pain!!

Always someone that has to be mad and it is usually the ones who are mad at life in general. LIVE ON HURRYCANE!!

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Birmingham, Alabama - Sorry I didn't get one sooner.

Hi Ray,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted to hear you are one of the hundreds of thousands of users who are pleased with their HurryCane.
Please don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything in the future.

Thanks,
Good quality

Seems like everyone is pissed about their Hurrycane. I got mine as a gift about 3 weeks ago, and I'm pissed that I didn't get one sooner.

It is much safer than a conventional cane, much more stable, and I'm totally satisfied with it. If the feet are loose, use a screwdriver and tighten them up. Maybe some of those on this site have unrealistic expectations about their cane or are frustrated that they need to use one at all.

Best cane for the money that I've ever used. I'd recommend it without reservations at all.

Ray R., Birmingham, AL 12/15/13

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Portland, Oregon - Hurrycane piece of junk !!

We're sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with your HurryCane. The HurryCane is intended to stand in places you need it to the most. Cash registers, banks, your kitchen, etc.

We caution our customers, when your HurryCane doesn't stand, to please take a look at the surface you are placing the cane on to ensure it's a safe walking surface. Falls can happen on *** carpet, uneven wooden floors, etc.
We recognize the HurryCane is not the right fit for everyone. We do not want you to keep a cane you are unhappy with. If you still wish to be refunded, I invite you to reach out to us. Our agents are given the autonomy to ensure our customer's needs are taken care of.

- Phone - 1-800-933-1136
- Email - succss@hurrycane.com - Facebook - facebook.com/allterraincane - By private message We strive to ensure our customers are satisfied and are saddened to see we missed the mark for you. Our team is dedicated to making this right. I invite you to reach out to me directly, should you wish to discuss further. You may reach me at choefener@martfive.com.

Bad quality
Loss

I am 61 yrs. old, have a herniated disk.

Borrowed a 4 pronged can from a friend and loved it . Saw Hurrycane on TV. Bought one. This thing is a piece of JUNK !!

It tips over at the slightest touch, has to be perfectly balanced when you let it go or it tips over. it is top heavy and I have to lean it on a wall to get it to stand up. I am really unhappy with this thing. I through away the box before I realized it was a piece of junk , so will keep it , but now I am going to buy a new 4 pronged cane that works !

DON'T buy Hurrycane . Its a total fraud.

The Hurrycane in Los Angeles, California - Will not purchase

This post is before we were aware of this website but thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments and listen closely to the millions of people responding to our message, and the 500,000+ customers who use the HurryCane today. We also understand that canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Which is why we offer a 60-day no questions asked return and exchange policy when you purchase directly from us.

If at any time you have additional questions about the HurryCane, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136.

Review

Granted, I have not purchased this item, but was just about to. However, when signing on, I was drawn to this site, and will now not consider buying the Hurrycane.

The TV promos make it look reliable and safe, but after reading the complaints, I don't think it is worth the risk. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to notify us of the problems. We are all subjected to potential rip-offs daily; it is nice to be alerted ahead of time so we don't find ourself with a worthless product.

Happy Holidays and a great 2014 to everyonel!!!!!!! And stay safe.

The Hurrycane in San Diego, California - No extension

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem adjusting the height of your cane. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they could help you. If you haven't called us directly yet and still have questions about your cane, please to do so and we will take care of you. The satisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

Review

I just got my Hurrycane and was looking forward to using it since some *** sucking low life stole my other cane from my driveway last week. There are no instructions or directions that come with it.

I have been trying to lengthen it since I got it and I am not that tall 5'3" most of it aboved the waist. I have watched the video about how to adjust the height but it does not work. Cane is at an awkward length.

Also very poor instructions about how to make it stand upright. If the foot was fixed and level it would work better.

The Hurrycane in Shreveport, Louisiana - Hurrycane is not what they advertise

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry to hear you had a problem with the base and feet of the cane. I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have replaced your cane or reimbursed you. If you haven't called us directly yet and still have your cane, please to do so and we will take care of you. The sastisfaction and safety of every customer is very important to us.

We also encourage consumers to check out the reviews on the HurryCane at Amazon.com, BedBath&Beyond.com, QVC.com and our own website HurryCane.com.

Bad quality

Just received my hurrycane few days ago and the base plate came off. Screwed it back on but still falls off!

Can be dangerous if walking and comes off so not a safe cane especially for the price! Needless to say am one upset customer! Where do I get my money back at? I will never recommend this to anybody.

This seems to be a reoccurring problem from what I keep reading. Wished I had seen this page before I ordered my hurrycane.

The money wasted on promoting should be spent on it's safety. Elderly people need stability when they walk.

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Tampa, Florida - Wasted what little social security disability money I had!

Dear Customer,

This post is before we were aware of this website and I'm sorry if our ordering system made an error. We're also sorry to hear you were unhappy with the cane purchased. Canes are a very personal choice and we recognize ours is not the right fit for everyone. Also, the cane is not built to stand alone on surfaces that can be naturally dangerous and risk to falls for seniors like shag carpet.

I hope you reached out to our Customer Success Team at 800-933-1136 because I'm confident they would have reimbursed you for your cane if you chose to return it. Otherwise, we hope you are enjoying your HurryCane along with the 500,000+ customers we've served.

If you have any further questions or issues, we encourage you to reach out to our Customer Success team.

Review

I sure wished I had read these reviews before I wasted my money on the "hurricane". Like many of the reviews it DOES NOT STAND ALONE just about ANYWHERE!! When I stop to sit I spend precious time trying to get the *&%$ thing to stand up by itself. Please think carefully before you decide to buy this cane.

Also I too was charged 3 times on my credit card and had to call to find out what was going on with the charge and was told - don't worry you will only receive on "HURRYCANE"! Thank goodness I only got one! I think I would have thrown the others in the garbage.