Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

The Hurrycane - Freedom Cane

The Freedom Cane is better than the original Hurry Cane. Lighter, stable, and the Heavenly Handle is a dream--so comfortable.

The Hurrycane in San Diego, California - YOUR HURRY CANE THREATENED MY LIFE

Thank you for your inquiry. Our company takes great pride in developing quality products. When developing the HurryCane we set out to address the issue of mobility loss, and its detriment to those experiencing it. We’ve made many modifications to the cane, which ultimately led to us making the decision to transform the HurryCane, to what is now the Freedom Edition, and bring the manufacturing to the US. We did so to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers, many of whom are also our family members.

I’m unable to locate an order under your name and address. We would like to replace your cane with our new Freedom Edition. Please provide further information as to the location where you purchased your HurryCane or if it was directly through our website.

Review

I AM A MALE, 88 YEARS OLD, RECOVERING FROM A STROKE, AND TOTALLY NEED YOUR HURRYCANE TO GO UP AND DOWN FIFTEEN STEPS FOR ACCESS TO MY FRONT DOOR..NEEDLESS TO SAY IF YOUR CANE FAILED I WOULD PROBABLY LOOSE MY LIFE...IF YOUR CHINESE MANUFACTURER SPENT A PENNY OR TWO MORE, AND USED A LOCK WASHED AROUND THE SCREW THAT HOLDS EACH OF THREE RUBBER RINGS ON THE CANE BASE, INSTEAD OF A SMOOTH ROUND ONE, THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN...HALF WAY UP, A FRIEND SAW ONE OF THE RUBBER FEET FALL OFF, THE SCREW AND WASHER FOLLOWING, AND WARNED ME IN ENOUGH TIME TO PUT MY HANDS ON BOTH RAILINGS, OR I'D HAVE BEEN A "GONER"...I HAVE JUST READ SEVERAL OTHER COMPLAINTS FROM PEOPLE IN 2012...SURELY MY OBTAINING MINE LAST YEAR 2013, YOUR LACK OF CORRECTING THIS TREMENOUS HAZARD, MEANT AS MUCH AS GM MOTORS NOT CORRECTING A SMALL, CHEAP PROBLEM FOR TEN YEARS, WITH ALMOST FORTY DEATHS ATTRIBUTED TO IT, AS THEY ISSUED NO RECALL...SHAME ON YOU FOR YOUR INACTION...I HOPE THE FIRST PERSON INJURED FROM YOUR LACK OF CARE TAKES YOU TO COURT...I WOULD LIKE A REPLY FROM SOMEONE OTHER THAT AN EIGHTEEN YEAR OLD INTERNET CUSTOMER REPRESENTATIVE.....GEORGE REIS, 785 LOMA VALLEY RD., SAN DIEGO, CA 92106

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Walnut Creek, California - The part of the cane that changes height broke.

We’re sorry to hear your HurryCane has lost its adjustment pin. We would be happy to replace the cane for you to ensure your safety. Please call our Customer Service team at 800-933-1136 to discuss.

Loss

I bought the cane on November 26th 2013. It has been a great help these past few months but the little piece of metal or plastic that keeps the cane at a specific height broke off.

Now I can not adjust the cane to my desired height. It can't adjust to any height. I really thought this cane was the cane for me but if it can't even last a year maybe I should try a different cane. I hope that you will work on this issue so that I can by this product in the future.

I had the previous model and the feet would always loosen. You fixed that problem.

This cane's feet stayed secure. I hope the Hurrycane gets stronger because I want another one.

The Hurrycane's reply to:

The Hurrycane in Jonesboro, Arkansas - One of the cushion rubbers of the leg came off

Hi Phuong,

Thank you for your inquiry. Like the tires on your car, your HurryCane feet will need to be replaced with time. We would be help. Please contact our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136 to discuss sending a set of replacement feet to you.

Review

One of the cushion rubbers of the leg came off. What do I do.

How can I get it repaired or replaced. Help. Help. Help.

Help. Help. Help. Help .Help.

Help. Help. Help. Help Help.

Help. Help. Help. Help.

Help. Help. Help. Help.

He..elp. Help.

Help. Help.

The Hurrycane - Great features..really stable

I just purchased my second Hurrycane for my husband. He Loved the first one but unfortunately a thief loved it as well. He was in agony waiting for the second Hurricane to come...(as he had to use the one he had before he found the Hurrycane.) It arrived and he said oh..the difference ...he loves the new updated version too. Thanks Hurrycane...

The Hurrycane - Cane Review from Iowa City, Iowa

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear your HurryCane seems to have malfunctioned. We would like to help, however, do not see your email address in our system. Please provide the name in which the order was placed.

Review

I love my hurrycane but after 2 weeks the bottom piece seems to keep unscrewing and just spins. I can retighten it but that only lasts for a few minutes. Very sad.

The Hurrycane - Ball Joint Review from Miami, Florida

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your inquiry. We’re sorry to hear your HurryCane appears to have malfunctioned. We would be happy to process a refund for you. Please contact our Customer Success team at 800-933-1136 to discuss a refund or replacement.

Review

My name is marc dinkins i recently purchase a hurrycane and the ball joint came out of reandering it useless to use and i am trying to return it can you give me an address please?

Testimonial

The Hurrycane - GREAT GIFT!

MY FATHER IS 89, AND FORTUNATELY, NEEDS A CANE OCCASIONALLY BUT ALWAYS HAS IT WITH HIM, HE REALLY LIKED THE HURRYCANE, BUT WHILE TRAVELING, HE LEFT IT IN A CAB, I NOTICED WHEN HE GOT BACK HE WAS USING ONE OF HIS OLD CANES, (HE HAD MANY) BUT HE TOLD ME HE MISSED THE HURRYCANE. MY FATHER IS ONE OF THOSE GUYS WHO REALLY DOES NOT NEED MANY THINGS, SO I WAS GLAD I COULD GET HIM SOMETHING HE LIKED AND WANTED.

The Hurrycane - Super Cane

I am using my second cane. I had the old style which I have used for over a year. Wasn't sure you could make it better...YOU DID. I ordered the second to have as a backup. Old canes would slip and slide and offered little security. My HurryCane won't slip no matter what I walk on. Tks for helping me feel secure enough to leave my house. I have had friends tell me I sound like a get a kickback. But I truly love this cane.

The Hurrycane - Cane Review from Jacksonville, Florida

We’re so sorry to hear your experience with the HurryCane was unfortunate. Our customer’s safety is of the utmost importance to us. Our company takes great pride in developing quality products, with social cause being the backbone of our brand. When developing the HurryCane we set out to address the issue of mobility loss, and its detriment to those experiencing it. Late 2014, we brought the manufacturing of the HurryCane to the United States from China. We take any comments our customers provide to our customer service team very seriously and have since made changes to the HurryCane based off feedback like yours provided.

We hope our customers will always feel comfortable contacting our customer service team directly, in the event they have questions or comments on our HurryCane walking cane. Should you wish to discuss further, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

success@hurrycane.com
Review

I am 65 with a MS and ended up with 3 of the Hurrycanes all purchased in the past 6-1// mos. First one broke when the silver button stripped and the cane collapsed.

I was going up stairs! The second one kept losing its rubber feet. The third gad the whole bottom section break and come apart from the cane itself. I was walking with the cane when this happened on a concrete walkway.

This product is a piece of junk, and a lawsuit waiting to happen. DO NOT waste your money.

This is a dangerous design for a walking assist device.